First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Tacoma 2005 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Will we be able to see all of the tracking info once our Bronco Raptor ships in Order Track? Mine in coming to SD via rail so I am assuming I will eventually see all of the rail tracking details under the shipping information correct?
Sponsored

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Will we be able to see all of the tracking info once our Bronco Raptor ships in Order Track? Mine in coming to SD via rail so I am assuming I will eventually see all of the rail tracking details under the shipping information correct?
Order Track will not have the rail info. Need to request from your dealer or Ford chat may provide (Ford Performance chat would not disclose).

edit: to further clarify, once you have the rail car number you’ll need to call the carrier to get a telephonic update. Can’t recall the specific phone numbers but they are available on this forum.

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sorry for the multiple posts in threads.

Need some help from you folks who got your raptors. Those of you who got your Raptors at MSRP (especially if you were a GT holder), can you PM me or respond with the dealer that honored the deal.

I wont be contacting them, but I am a day 1 res holder and a GT email receiver. My dealer even sent me a signed letter with my name and reservation # saying that they will be honoring MSRP on any 2021/2022 bronco of any trim.

My raptor made it to the dealer lot, and the owner stopped all raptor sales, and is refusing to sell us the car. They didnt even counter but said they want a fair deal and that is likely in the 10-30k over MSRP range. The dealer is basically stating that no other dealer honored MSRP. Reading and being on the forums EVERY day, I know this isnt the case, ESPECIALLY for GT holders.

This will completely Eff me over as it means I lost my original reservation, and the raptor. I already got financing. Sold my car, and added the raptor under insurance.

Any responses much appreciated.

Kilroy

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Tacoma 2005 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks for the info onthelookout...

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

FYI my COVP process was initiated and completed in a 5 hour window today for reference. I have both emails from the dealer.

Sponsored

Kilroy

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Tacoma 2005 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I received the email from Ford over the weekend stating an ETA of October 12-18 and just received an email from my dealer saying my Bronco Raptor will arrive October 18. They are more excited than I, as they have not seen one in person and the last time I was there he said he is going to have to hide the keys. Starting on Oct 12th I will be making a daily drive by until it arrives.....I don't want them taking any joy rides.....and have some kinda Ferris Bueller's Day off scenario.

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I received the email from Ford over the weekend stating an ETA of October 12-18 and just received an email from my dealer saying my Bronco Raptor will arrive October 18. They are more excited than I, as they have not seen one in person and the last time I was there he said he is going to have to hide the keys. Starting on Oct 12th I will be making a daily drive by until it arrives.....I don't want them taking any joy rides.....and have some kinda Ferris Bueller's Day off scenario.
Wonder if ours are traveling on the same train. Have the same delivery estimate to SoCal.

sunpro2010

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Raptor (9-7 build day)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Need some help from you folks who got your raptors. Those of you who got your Raptors at MSRP (especially if you were a GT holder), can you PM me or respond with the dealer that honored the deal.

I wont be contacting them, but I am a day 1 res holder and a GT email receiver. My dealer even sent me a signed letter with my name and reservation # saying that they will be honoring MSRP on any 2021/2022 bronco of any trim.

My raptor made it to the dealer lot, and the owner stopped all raptor sales, and is refusing to sell us the car. They didnt even counter but said they want a fair deal and that is likely in the 10-30k over MSRP range. The dealer is basically stating that no other dealer honored MSRP. Reading and being on the forums EVERY day, I know this isnt the case, ESPECIALLY for GT holders.

This will completely Eff me over as it means I lost my original reservation, and the raptor. I already got financing. Sold my car, and added the raptor under insurance.

Crossroads Fords honored MSRP on my Raptor

Sponsored

najay

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
boss 302, focus st, gen1 lightning, f250 7.3l 4wd
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Theodore Robins Ford in Costa Mesa honored MSRP and was an incredible dealership to work with. I believe that a large majority of dealers honored MSRP for reservation owners - they just don't talk about it.

lewishamilton

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

I think a lot of forks here are MSRP. They just don't talk about it. I hope everything works out for you.

MikeyM

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F250 King Ranch Carli 3.5" & 37s
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
mine was finally delivered yesterday as well. not convinced yet that i love it more than the badlands though. one of them is gonna have to go

IMG_8269.jpg

IMG_8272.jpg
Sponsored