Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Got this email from Ford:
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned AC9AD12A-C42D-4189-B1C6-AF6CE96D5B97

I had no idea the Bronco Raptor is electric! Where is the charging port on this thing? 🤣
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 0F387B4B-E243-4B2F-AC75-4109D810B861

Rock stars at it again …
Sponsored

sunpro2010

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Raptor (9-7 build day)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have not got an e-mail or picture from Ford saying it built. But online tracker and Ford site show its built and waiting shipment. Going by rail, dang it. It only a one day drive from plant to my dealer.

Your 2022 Bronco Raptor has been "Built" and is currently awaiting shipment.

Built
Your vehicle has been built and we are arranging shipment to your dealer. This step could take a few days to a week. Select the "Learn About Your Vehicle" link for information and videos about your new vehicle.
Ford Accessories
  • Order Confirmed 03/10/2022, Step 1 of 5 , Completed
    Order Confirmed 03/10/2022
  • In Production 09/27/2022, Step 2 of 5 , Completed
    In Production09/27/2022
  • Built 09/30/2022, Step 3 of 5 , In Progress
    Built09/30/2022
  • Shipped Step 4 of 5
    Shipped
  • Final Preparation TBD, Step 5 of 5
    Final Preparation
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 0F387B4B-E243-4B2F-AC75-4109D810B861
What the heck! My blend day was 9/8 and crickets since then. Pull your head out of your “pleepin” Ford. Congratulations to you though!!

BRaptor23

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1, 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

After having a MY 22 Order pushed, I had not received an order confirmation email for a MY23. Recently spoke with Ford Chat who confirmed my order was converted from a MY22 to a MY23. I asked Ford Chat about the current priority code to confirm it was taken out of the 99 hold so the order could be scheduled. Ford Chat let me know to contact my dealer regarding the priority code. I reached out to dealer who confirmed the order was moved to a MY23 and upon asking about the priority code was told it was changed from the 99 hold. I asked for the specific priority number and was told the my direct order had been transferred to the dealer's rep (I'm assuming regional ford rep...) who can assign it a lower priority code than what dealer can set. Just curious if anyone else has heard of this or currently experiencing?

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

After having a MY 22 Order pushed, I had not received an order confirmation email for a MY23. Recently spoke with Ford Chat who confirmed my order was converted from a MY22 to a MY23. I asked Ford Chat about the current priority code to confirm it was taken out of the 99 hold so the order could be scheduled. Ford Chat let me know to contact my dealer regarding the priority code. I reached out to dealer who confirmed the order was moved to a MY23 and upon asking about the priority code was told it was changed from the 99 hold. I asked for the specific priority number and was told the my direct order had been transferred to the dealer's rep (I'm assuming regional ford rep...) who can assign it a lower priority code than what dealer can set. Just curious if anyone else has heard of this or currently experiencing?
Mine was at PC10 towards the end of the 22 run in attempt to get it scheduled, then auto converted - then confirmed order with dealer at PC10 with hopes that the rep can upgrade that. Got a call from Ford exec office last week after a carefully worded email I sent them, that they will also try and get it upgraded. I'd really love to be surprised with a new sled for Xmas.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 1664802364251

YOUR VEHICLE HAS BEEN BUILT
Dear DAVID
Great news! Your 2022 Bronco Raptor™ 4 Door has been built. Right now, we are performing some final inspections on your vehicle to get it ready for shipment. While this could add time to your wait, it ensures that we deliver a vehicle that you can depend on.
Our current estimate for delivery to your dealer is bet‍ween October 21, 2022 an‍d October 27, 2022.​

Very excited, but don't understand why rail. My F-150 from order to dealer was 5 weeks. This is almost 4 weeks to ship

Sponsored

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

As a few here have already mentioned, this thing is a blast to drive. It’s big n beefy and definitely makes it’s presence wherever it goes. It looks much better in person because photos don’t capture it’s true stance. Code Orange is nicer in life than in pictures and looks great in the sun light. The engine makes enough power to turn these big 37s up a slope and keeps pulling forward with ease.
I am so impressed and happy with the bronco raptor that I’m not going to miss my JKUR.
Nice pics and congrats! I saw a code orange at the Hammers in Jan. and it made up my mind. Waiting for '23 build date now.

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Went in to my dealership to discuss my order last week but the Bronco program sales manager wasn't in, so I told them I would be out of town until Sunday, when he would be in, and would meet with him then to hopefully finalize the MY23 changeover and get it in the system.
A little discouraged, I then I went to my original dealer to see if there was any chance of changing back or even foregoing my GT order and get an order in with them. They said sorry, no way unless you can convince Ford to do it. I know of 2 others on here getting no adm from them.
Then Sat I get this email from Ford. No communication from dealer. No phone call, not even an email. I think they're hoping I will pass on it.

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned Warthog Info email

Sponsored

Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just checked the back door link and my MY23 is now showing scheduled for production for the week of 11/7 but not showing the VIN yet. Can someone please refresh my memory as to when the VIN is released during the scheduling/build process. Thanks!

Crazycactus

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F250, 1993 Bronco XLT, 2013 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just checked the back door link and my MY23 is now showing scheduled for production for the week of 11/7 but not showing the VIN yet. Can someone please refresh my memory as to when the VIN is released during the scheduling/build process. Thanks!
You should be able to get the VIN from your dealer once the build week shows up.

Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You should be able to get the VIN from your dealer once the build week shows up.
Thanks, you are spot on! My dealer just emailed me and confirmed that it is showing as scheduled for the 11/7 week and that he will have the VIN this Friday.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

HOLY SHIT!!!!! I just checked me TOOOOOOOO!!!!!! WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!

BroncoB

First Edition
First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Here's to hoping I get my email soon. My blend date was 8/3. Congratulations on your progress!
Thanks, actually, my blend date was 8/3 also, but it was showing in production 8/4 ever since.
Sponsored