Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Picking up my fully loaded(graphics delete) code orange Braptor today. Hope all that are still waiting get theirs sooner than later. Can't wait to see what my wife thinks as she loves our Wildtrak and prefers it over our other vehicles but the Braptor may be too much of a beast for her. :p
Congratulations. Trust me your wife will like the road manners.
Sponsored

Bronco Buff

Badlands
First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
[Update: production scheduling and VIN assignment has begun!]

I’m assuming no one has received a VIN or production scheduled notice but please post here when they start coming in.
Finally got a VIN. Sales rep claiming Dec 24 is the est delivery date. Won’t hold my breath.

2203399B-8DF8-4A6E-855A-E43143531D3A.png

81732C66-A430-4FCC-A2B6-82158D188761.png

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Still 12/5 build week as of today. Hoping it holds seeing Jan '23 orders getting pushed up.
No other info other than order week and VIN though.

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Typically when a vehicle goes into production does the window sticker get issued before or after? I think my understanding from others on here is that it gets issued before. If before how far in advance?

I ask because I haven't received one and scheduled for production next week.

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Typically when a vehicle goes into production does the window sticker get issued before or after? I think my understanding from others on here is that it gets issued before. If before how far in advance?

I ask because I haven't received one and scheduled for production next week.
Typically you’ll see your WS the Thursday/Friday/Saturday before your blend date, if you’re actually getting built that day

Sponsored

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Typically you’ll see your WS the Thursday/Friday/Saturday before your blend date, if you’re actually getting built that day
Copy that, and with the holiday not sure how that will affect the factories closures. Thanks for the info.

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Was just bumped a week. Not the holiday info I was hoping for. 11/28 now 12/5. Hopefully everyone else holds.

Happy Thanksgiving All!

najay

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
boss 302, focus st, gen1 lightning, f250 7.3l 4wd
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Picking up my fully loaded(graphics delete) code orange Braptor today. Hope all that are still waiting get theirs sooner than later. Can't wait to see what my wife thinks as she loves our Wildtrak and prefers it over our other vehicles but the Braptor may be too much of a beast for her. :p
My wife was a little apprehensive about driving the braptor - it is quite a step up from her FoST and our F250 superduty, but i finally got her to drive and she is in love with it now.

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Was just bumped a week. Not the holiday info I was hoping for. 11/28 now 12/5. Hopefully everyone else holds.

Happy Thanksgiving All!
Man, you got bumped really late in the scheduling game. The Thursday before your build week? They should be able do better than that.
I've been 12/5 for a while now. That means I'm probably up for re-scheduling this week.

sali77

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Man, you got bumped really late in the scheduling game. The Thursday before your build week? They should be able do better than that.
I've been 12/5 for a while now. That means I'm probably up for re-scheduling this week.
same here. I think we're in the same build group. I wouldn't be surprised if we get bumped again later this week, but crossing fingers.

Sponsored

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yea was a very disappointing email to receive last second after holding solid for almost 2 months. Fingers crossed it gets rolling next week and the same for you all.

My Vin is low 1000's which seems to make ZERO difference. Guess time will tell but this has gotten painfully old.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just got bumped from 12/19 to 1/16/23. I assume this will not be the last change.

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

...My Vin is low 1000's which seems to make ZERO difference...
I agree. Mine is low 600's. I remember back when they said the build date was about the reservation time stamp, but that never seemed to hold water.

Just got bumped from 12/19 to 1/16/23. I assume this will not be the last change.
Sorry to hear. My 12/5 is still hangin in there, but the week ain't over yet! Good luck.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I agree. Mine is low 600's. I remember back when they said the build date was about the reservation time stamp, but that never seemed to hold water.

Sorry to hear. My 12/5 is still hangin in there, but the week ain't over yet! Good luck.
I am not worried about it. I would prefer it to be later in '23 as long as the price does not increase again.

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I am not worried about it. I would prefer it to be later in '23 as long as the price does not increase again.
No worries either... Just WANT! 😁
Sponsored