Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I wonder what caused this. I mean, I would have understood if we got pushed last Friday, and I was totally expecting that. But when this Monday came around and we were still showing as 12/5-12/7, I fully prepared myself mentally to get my truck built this week. Folks with yesterday’s blend date are getting built yesterday & today, what happened to cause our batch to get moved??
Ford performance had of course zero information.
Dealer has zero information only that this is becoming more and more common.

Time lines matter, especially end of year for those who need the tax write off where applicable, crucial in fact. So this is beyond upsetting @Ford
Sponsored

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My
Ford performance had of course zero information.
Dealer has zero information only that this is becoming more and more common.

Time lines matter, especially end of year for those who need the tax write off where applicable, crucial in fact. So this is beyond upsetting @Ford
The schedule pushes are just the next step of pain in a never ending avalanche of frustration.

After 2 months (5 times) of schedule pushes from my original date, I thought I was there. Nope.

My blend date arrives, modules pop, but build status doesn’t happen. 20 days later I’m told I’m on chip hold, then promptly built and released.

1 day later I’m loaded on the rail car and pushed out of MAP. Im thinking “my god! This is it. It’s really happening”.

18 days later riding the rails on Dec 6 my rail car is sitting in Barstow, CA and then I get an email from Ford…..”To ensure YOUR complete satisfaction we’ll require additional time to deliver your order. Your delivery range of Dec 6-12 has been changed to Dec 19-23”. Barstow is a 7 hour drive from my dealer. And maybe a 12 hour train ride to get to Richmond for a two hour drive to my dealer. Wtf Ford? I’m hoping wrong as usual, just in my favor this time. Ugh.

The crux of the story besides my whining (feels good to vent) is just to manage expectations. Every step forward is always a cause for some excitement, but don’t celebrate until it’s in the garage.

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I understand your points and glad you have some type of movement that's promising, but there are no steps forward for many of us. Just more delays and false timelines. Nothing has happened aside from them telling me something might happen down the road, which I no longer trust.

Then that time comes and they don't even say wait longer, you have to source that sour news on your own. This has been the same story for years. Like most others aside from the few who just happened upon an allocation I started as a Bronco order, so thought this was gonna be streamlined as a Raptor order. Meanwhile I have friends literally flipping cars from Dodge as they get them so quickly, drive them, then sell them later when the next one they order arrives. All the while enjoying the vehicles, meanwhile those of us with Ford are just left holding the bag with a higher price tag than we agreed to.

Also venting... done for now.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’m hoping that China’s decision to relax their zero-Covid restrictions helps get manufacturing across all sectors moving.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have BCE modules soo far 🤟

Sponsored

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
weird .. I was scheduled 1/23 and was moved to 1/30 5 days later.

May I ask if you have the base seats with base wheels?
I have leather seats, code orange seat belts, code orange paint, LUX pkg, standard wheels

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have BCE modules soo far 🤟
I'm curious about the modules. I can download the file, but it's an unreadable file ext. Are yours showing up on the order track site itself, or are you downloading a file?

My Friend Flicka

Black Diamond
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond Bronco, Acura, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine was updated to built when I checked this morning. Lux and high package with Vinyl seats and no beadlocks.

38E89154-8990-4D63-92EF-E7615372D04E.png

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm curious about the modules. I can download the file, but it's an unreadable file ext. Are yours showing up on the order track site itself, or are you downloading a file?
downloading is irrelevant. The only salient point is seeing data on the main web page to indicate the rig has been built. Anything else is beyond your "pay grade"...

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I wonder what caused this. I mean, I would have understood if we got pushed last Friday, and I was totally expecting that. But when this Monday came around and we were still showing as 12/5-12/7, I fully prepared myself mentally to get my truck built this week. Folks with yesterday’s blend date are getting built yesterday & today, what happened to cause our batch to get moved??
More than likely chips. To be honest I would rather my date get pushed than to have it built then sit outside waiting on chips over winter.

Sponsored

sali77

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
More than likely chips. To be honest I would rather my date get pushed than to have it built then sit outside waiting on chips over winter.
Agreed!

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Par for the course. Looks like I got bumped again. Order Track still says today as Blend Date, but now backdoor says 1/9 build week. :cautious:. It is better to get pushed than sit outside, but I don't like to be pushed. 🙃

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just got a tear tag, but I have a trip to the MOD shop next.

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Par for the course. Looks like I got bumped again. Order Track still says today as Blend Date, but now backdoor says 1/9 build week. :cautious:. It is better to get pushed than sit outside, but I don't like to be pushed. 🙃
I feel your pain. Agreed being outside would be less than ideal, however, don't start a build if you can't finish it is my feeling.

horhay25

Raptor
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco, Bronco Raptor (on order)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Once your modules come online you should see shipping happen right after.
not necessarily true..mine had the modules come online back mid september, and it's been in a "chip hold" since then..soo frustrating...anyone else have this issue??
Sponsored