Shenanigans

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Add one more Code Orange to the list. Came in today, hopefully it will be ready tomorrow or Thursday. So no sleep tonight. My inner child is on a sugar high.
Told them check the lugs just in case and cold start to see if Cam Phaser is an issue. The rest of the OCD check list I will do on my own.
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned Resized_20230425_130906
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned Resized_20230425_130924

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So no sleep tonight. My inner child is on a sugar high.
I can imagine. It's great we are lucky enough to have such exciting and capable masters of automotive engineering available to us. Congrats!

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Told them check the lugs just in case and cold start to see if Cam Phaser is an issue. The rest of the OCD check list I will do on my own.
This is why I remote start mine when cold every time. It doesn't have cam phaser rattle if you can't hear it :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

Shenanigans

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This is why I remote start mine when cold every time. It doesn't have cam phaser rattle if you can't hear it :ROFLMAO:
Yea ignorance is bliss is kinda my default setting. It's the only way I have survived this long. 🤪

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Shenanigans

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Get her today?
Not yet, still in PDI. Large dealer so lots of cars to deal with. Not pushing this time just letting it happen. Don't expect it until tomorrow. Started the financing and in negotiations on which kidney and what % of my liver will be needed to secure the deal. Looking at these numbers has me laying in the corner in the fetal position softly mumbling to myself. No ADM or other shenanigans but let's be honest these $ amounts are silly. It's a want not a need.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Started the financing and in negotiations on which kidney and what % of my liver will be needed to secure the deal. Looking at these numbers has me laying in the corner in the fetal position softly mumbling to myself.
Ha! Try a credit union if you have time. Some have very easy joining policies and very good rates. My understaning is the dealers aren't competitive these days.

Sponsored

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Not yet, still in PDI. Large dealer so lots of cars to deal with. Not pushing this time just letting it happen. Don't expect it until tomorrow. Started the financing and in negotiations on which kidney and what % of my liver will be needed to secure the deal. Looking at these numbers has me laying in the corner in the fetal position softly mumbling to myself. No ADM or other shenanigans but let's be honest these $ amounts are silly. It's a want not a need.
What dealership did you order with? Thank you

Shenanigans

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What dealership did you order with? Thank you
Sanderson Ford Glendale Az. Top 5 dealer but family owned.

Reactions: Dom

Wolf7897

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, 2021 F250 Tremor, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
HOLLY HELL!

I chatted with Ford Performance yesterday and was told my delivery ETA was April 19-24. And this morning, I was told it was delivered to the dealership.

My salesman is on VAC also.

DAMN IT!

Called the dealership and had them send me some photos

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned Resized_20230425_130924

online tracking also updated after it arrived

you got luck! Have the same order date.... my build date was 1/24/23. 3 months later still waiting.

Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 10.58.53 AM.png

Jeff Lebowski

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport SVR 2020
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
you got luck! Have the same order date.... my build date was 1/24/23. 3 months later still waiting.

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 10.58.53 AM
Holy crap....... this is concerning me. Im 5 weeks in now. who is your dealer and what have you been told ? Also, what is your build ?
Sponsored