First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Raptor Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Same as you, finally received the email with a 6/6 build date. Hopefully this one sticks!
Well I guess I jinxed it. Just checked backdoor, I’m pushed to 6/13…. Crazy the bumped me less than 24 hours after sending the email saying build week 6/6.

Last edited:

tasman

Wildtrak
First Name
Tal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just got bumped from 5/30 to 6/20. I was hoping for a 4th of July celebration. Ugh!

Day 1 reservation with Golden Ticket. I think everyone on here that has a Raptor coming is GT. Only non GT are dealer allocations with big ADM expected. Someone correct me if I am wrong.
I am non GT holder with allocation from my dealer. I have purchased multiple vehicles from the thus very small ADM.

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, 22&23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well I guess I jinxed it. Just checked backdoor, I’m pushed to 6/13…. Crazy the bumped me less than 24 hours after sending the email saying build week 6/6.
I’m sure the right hand at Ford does’t know what the left hand is doing. 😂😂😂

Last edited:

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
And also, when they build a Raptor they are not using very many bronco base parts which frees up those parts for the base bronco

Crazy that people can't get it thru their heads that those Raptors *ARE* for day 1 reservation holders.

Last edited:

Sponsored

BRVOL

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Subaru Outback XT, 02 BMW 1150RT
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was originally scheduled for a 5/16 build. It got pushed back to 5/23 and I received an email form Ford last week that I am scheduled for production on 5/23.

I was reading a FB post on a person that builds the Bronco Raptor motors and they said there were about 1,500 engines already built.

Dbraptor

Raptor
First Name
Damian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Cobra,Ranger,fj62. waiting on Bronco n Raptor R
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Mine doesn’t show anything. I’ve called them and chatted thru the messenger
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 4D78F855-13EB-4666-9BFE-2A634440649B
. 6/6 is still holding for me.

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I just got bumped from 5/30 to 6/20. I was hoping for a 4th of July celebration. Ugh!

Day 1 reservation with Golden Ticket. I think everyone on here that has a Raptor coming is GT. Only non GT are dealer allocations with big ADM expected. Someone correct me if I am wrong.
There’s a guy that always posts on the Raptor Facebook groups who doesn’t have a golden ticket and is paying a $5k markup. Supposedly his build week is 5/23 or 5/30.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Mine doesn’t show anything. I’ve called them and chatted thru the messenger
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 4D78F855-13EB-4666-9BFE-2A634440649B
. 6/6 is still holding for me.
I’d call again tomorrow…

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There’s a guy that always posts on the Raptor Facebook groups who doesn’t have a golden ticket and is paying a $5k markup. Supposedly his build week is 5/23 or 5/30.
And there are guys that ordered Broncos in February and already have them. What’s the difference?

Sponsored

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

And there are guys that ordered Broncos in February and already have them. What’s the difference?
There’s not one.

BRVOL

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Subaru Outback XT, 02 BMW 1150RT
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That's me. My production date is 5/23. I had one at another dealership at MSRP and at the last minute they marked it up. I called for several days until I found another allocation and settled on a 5,000 ADM. I was actually the dealers first sold Raptor to a customer. The owner has the VIN before mine. I believe that's how I got pushed through as quickly as I did. I know I was told they got 13 allocations and may have even had more but I could not confirm it. Two dealerships here in Knoxville got 12 allocations a piece and started them off at 25,000 over. They sold them all.

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have an allocation (Non GT holder) and not paying any ADM. Got extremely lucky. Besides the ridiculous wait times I got in early on 7/13 and ordered a First Edition Bronco that was finally delivered 11/23/2021, but unfortunately need to sell it once the Raptor goes into production.
They're are some good dealers out there that aren't jacking the price up with ADM.