Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Looks like mine will be sitting unfinished on the line for three weeks.

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, 22&23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Same. My blend date is 7/25. Hoping they get the wheel situation figured out before then.

TxMike

Wildtrak
First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So quick question. My blend date was 6-30-22. It shows in production. Does that mean ford will finish building the raptor before the plant shut down happening soon?

TxMike

Wildtrak
First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No computer modules have been populated yet. I checked earlier today.

Sponsored

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

No computer modules have been populated yet. I checked earlier today.
My blend date was 6/30 as well. My mods populated, but that’s all. It’ll probably sit halfway finished for three weeks.

TxMike

Wildtrak
First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

T Copp-Thanks for the feedback. Does that mean it will sit until they start working again in 3 weeks? Once complete, how long do you think it will take to get? My dealer was saying mid august but if they are just sitting there waiting for 3 weeks….I would think completion and shipping from plant would take another month. Early September maybe?

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Does anyone here who has a Bronco Raptor on order who hasn’t received an email confirming their order? Because I haven’t and I’m getting a little worried. So I have no idea when my build will start and delivered or any of that.
I haven't heard sh!t from my dealer since March

Last edited:

BRVOL

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Subaru Outback XT, 02 BMW 1150RT
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
T Copp-Thanks for the feedback. Does that mean it will sit until they start working again in 3 weeks? Once complete, how long do you think it will take to get? My dealer was saying mid august but if they are just sitting there waiting for 3 weeks….I would think completion and shipping from plant would take another month. Early September maybe?
My Raptor was build 5/27 and is till sitting in Michigan. Originally I was suppose to have it by June 28. Now Ford is saying somewhere between July 21-27. I think something is happening at the plant that has holds on the Raptors that Ford does not want to disclose, just a guess, but why build them and let them sit for two months? Its just bad business in my opinion. I ordered my Outback when order banks opened in 2020 and had it less than three weeks later. I hope to have mine this month but after being pushed another month I'm not holding my breath.Generally after Ford releasing them to be shipped it takes about 28 days if by rail and 14 days if by truck. Lets all hope to have some positive news very soon.

CVSJR

Raptor
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My Raptor was build 5/27 and is till sitting in Michigan. Originally I was suppose to have it by June 28. Now Ford is saying somewhere between July 21-27. I think something is happening at the plant that has holds on the Raptors that Ford does not want to disclose, just a guess, but why build them and let them sit for two months? Its just bad business in my opinion. I ordered my Outback when order banks opened in 2020 and had it less than three weeks later. I hope to have mine this month but after being pushed another month I'm not holding my breath.Generally after Ford releasing them to be shipped it takes about 28 days if by rail and 14 days if by truck. Lets all hope to have some positive news very soon.
I wonder if you are waiting on wheels? That's what is holding up Raptor scheduling. Similar problem with Wildtrac's also, a friend just took delivery of one that came with different wheels than he ordered, if you look on Ford's website it's now the only wheel available (but you can't order a '22 Bronco)

Sponsored

TxMike

Wildtrak
First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for the update. I agree, we need some good news or a better understanding of what the issue is.

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

How are you guys seeing if you have a window sticker?

I have a email from Ford for a 8/1 date and they gave me a VIN

When i try to check the official tracker, it keeps bouncing me back and I cant access anything with my VIN or order #

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

How are you guys seeing if you have a window sticker?

I have a email from Ford for a 8/1 date and they gave me a VIN

When i try to check the official tracker, it keeps bouncing me back and I cant access anything with my VIN or order #
Me too - sometimes I get in after 5 or 6 tries only to find no sticker. Ford Performance told me I am scheduled for production on the day of August 5th (but that was a week ago now).

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So my impression from the various walk around with the engineer videos is the Raptors go through the assembly line in a lowered, maybe more narrow state, and then go to an after production area for the resetting of the suspension, etc. My assumption / guess is they put the 37s (and maybe flares) on then. So yeah, best guess is you're probably waiting on wheels.

That said all the reviewers mentioned an indecisiveness between first and second gear. You may also be held up on a SW update.

Then again, could be chips or maybe the windshield thing continued into May even though the recall says April.

🤷‍♂️

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Me too - sometimes I get in after 5 or 6 tries only to find no sticker. Ford Performance told me I am scheduled for production on the day of August 5th (but that was a week ago now).
Use ordertrack.app

Window stickers show up around 6 days before your blend date.
Sponsored