First Name
Gennaro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Has anyone been scheduled with the standard graphic? Kind of dumb a vinyl can cause delays.
I got scheduled for 05/09 with the standard graphic. Maybe I'll have a sought after Raptor cause I got the now elusive standard graphic 🤣
Sponsored

gmarzocco

Black Diamond
First Name
Gennaro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nice I also have a Raptor order with Chapman Ford 1 of the 8 allocations he got let me know how it goes good luck
That screenshot from Facebook was my order I posted. I'm one of the supposed 8 too. Did you get a build date yet?

CVSJR

Raptor
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I got scheduled for 05/09 with the standard graphic. Maybe I'll have a sought after Raptor cause I got the now elusive standard graphic 🤣
More than likely you'll have $100 bill you can glue in that same spot, lol.

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You are right, it is BS. Most of these Raptors are going to the highest bidder, not early reservations.

So this person is just plain wrong:

Why is it BS??
Most of the BRaptors being scheduled will be first day (early second day) reservation holders who were still waiting on their order to be pulled and received a golden ticket through the hand raiser program. Early res BRaptors being scheduled actually frees up some of the constrained parts for others.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why is it BS??
Most of the BRaptors being scheduled will be first day (early second day) reservation holders who were still waiting on their order to be pulled and received a golden ticket through the hand raiser program. Early res BRaptors being scheduled actually frees up some of the constrained parts for others.
On which points?

This thread is evidence that many dealers selected early res holders for their first round of allocations and many have commented that they are buying at MSRP. Its a far stretch to say that most BRaptors will be sold to the highest bidder.

Currently some of the most constrained items cannot be had on the BRaptor (2.7, 2-door, Squatch, MOD bumper, etc). It is same to assume that the golden ticket winners had a combo of those constrained items on their original builds and by changing their order to a BRaptor these parts are now available to others standing in line.

Sponsored

Krieger

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I had the standard Raptor graphic on my build, and the dealer called me this morning, and said it had to either be deleted or upgraded, as the standard graphic was not available and was holding up my build. I deleted it.
I posted this in another thread a few days ago and got the standard toxic "your dealer is full of crap" and "you have a shady dealer and you're dumb for letting them intimidate you, they just want you to spend money on the upgraded graphics" replies. Nice to see that wasn't the case even though I knew it wasn't and was just trying to pass on helpful info.

Sucks Ford can't even get a sticker right on something they're letting dealers charge over 20k ADM for, but who's surprised?

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This thread is evidence that many dealers selected early res holders for their first round of allocations and many have commented that they are buying at MSRP. Its a far stretch to say that most BRaptors will be sold to the highest bidder.
Did you not see the posts about GT holders who couldn’t or wouldn’t convert for different reasons?

If the PR goal was a majority to early reservations, then in reality they sent 51% of the allocations to GTs and 49% to dealer allocation. The dealers recouped a bunch of those GTs (see paragraph above) so now they easily have a majority of Raptors as dealer stock.

Not sure why anyone would be surprised, honestly.

Kit1

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 4Runner TRD Pro, ‘15 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Has anyone been scheduled with the standard graphic? Kind of dumb a vinyl can cause delays.
I have. My Dealership has not called or emailed as of yet stating otherwise so I assume it will have the standard graphic included as shown on our order.

Raptor Order.png

Raptor Graphic.png

m1chaelmoore

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Highly doubt that it doesn't impact folks that are waiting. And how are they ahead of me? Every raptor scheduled is a day 1 reservation holder? Doubt it. You could walk off the streets and put a Raptor order in until recently. Shit people walked off the streets and have gotten their orders before I have from my dealer. For Ford, it's more of a marketing piece getting them on the road ASAP for wow factor. But again existing reservation holders are being deprioritized for this trim. That can easily pause the raptors and work on the massive backlog they have. They're not.
And yet they are. I am a day 1, first hour FE reservation, that they are "clearing the backlog" by changing my FE to Raptor. Everyone except the people who walked in and paid adm has been waiting along time as well.

Tight lines

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge 2500 ram diesel , Ford edge ST, 67 Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That screenshot from Facebook was my order I posted. I'm one of the supposed 8 too. Did you get a build date yet?
No nothing yet do you know how many got a build date from Chapman

Sponsored

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You are right, it is BS. Most of these Raptors are going to the highest bidder, not early reservations.

Wife is day one reservation holder, no vin.

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

And yet they are. I am a day 1, first hour FE reservation, that they are "clearing the backlog" by changing my FE to Raptor. Everyone except the people who walked in and paid adm has been waiting along time as well.
The big part that you overlook is that there are more Raptors going to the people who walked in and paid than are going to early reservations. I’ve already detailed the math on this fairly clearly, but if you want to keep carrying water for Ford’s BS, by all means.