First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am going to speculate BUT let's sprinkle in some facts.

- My dealership received 5 allocations (2 GTs and 3 allocations)
- Granger received 10 GTs (granger told me this)
- Chapman Ford of Horsham received 8 GTs (Chapman posted this on the forum)

So according to Google there are 3000 Ford dealerships in the US. So if each Ford dealership received 1 allocation then we would have a total of 3000 Warthogs.

BUT let's assume 1000 dealerships did not received any allocations and then let's assume the remaining 2000 dealerships received at least 1, then we would have 2000 total Warthogs.

BUT given the allocations received by the above dealerships, let's say 2000 dealership received at least 2 each ... so 4000 total Warthogs.

This is pure speculation but I think 4000 total Warthogs is the low end and you can easily guesstimate upwards.

3000 seems to be the winner for "most posted estimate"
Sponsored

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The surprise hand raiser allocations and suggestion to dealers to keep those at MSRP (which many have followed) has been a relative success for Ford.
You only say this because it worked out for you.

Did you not see all the posts of people who got screwed out of their GT by dealer ADMs? I’m sure those folks are contented by your proclamation that it was all a relative success lol.

Most went to reservation holders that had waited the longest.
Can we make a rule that you can’t regurgitate something we all know is PR spin as fact? This is very easily disproven.

Last edited:

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You only say this because it worked out for you.

Did you not see all the posts of people who got screwed out of their GT by dealer ADMs? I’m sure those folks are contented by your proclamation that it was all a relative success lol.

Can we make a rule that you can’t regurgitate something we all know is PR spin as fact? This is very easily disproven.
ok

Yes - I saw several people who’ve been told there will be ADM by their dealer on a GT Raptor. Most of us were expecting as much when we raised our hands. (In this environment all should have.)

Several have had dealers who agreed to no ADM. My salesperson said they usually charge 10k on an F150 Raptor and 25k on a Mach 1, or GT Mustang. In normal times.

The fact that Ford put some pressure on them to not charge markup, and my dealer who normally does, came back to me with no ADM, and on top of that nominated my order for the first one because of my place in line or original reservations left is a relative good thing that my dealer has done as influenced by Ford.

They could have just allowed it to go Wild West, tried to do something good for the left for dead’s, and have succeeded in several cases.

As for how many, I acknowledge that for every hand raiser a dealer is also getting about 75% of a dealer stock allotment, and there are several dealers who have added enough ADM to screw people out of their GT. So yes ultimately the majority of BRaptor will go to non-early reservation holders.

But that doesn’t change the fact that in early January, I didn’t think I had any shot at a Raptor, especially without a huge ADM, and was bleakly staring at a two door badlands, high, 2.7, Squatch, tow super commodity order that Ford was telling me would be very unlikely to be built in 2022 despite me being in the front five in line at my dealer. I was starting to look at mannequins with ADM. And now I, and several others who were in the same situation, are scheduled to get a Raptor.

Imagine how pissed we’d all be if all the people scheduled to get a Raptor (instead of one guy-who’s original reservation was screwed anyway-and one aftermarket company) were ADM paying high roller walk-ins?

That isn’t what happened. And it is a better than expected.

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Praying for no DELAY.. Side note. 0-60 in 4.5 with a tune for the Ford ST

Maybe FORD has a trick up their sleeve to destroy the Jeep 392?
Good find.

Didnt watch the whole thing since Im at work. Dyno numbers #2 and 3, are they just tune, or any bolt ons included?

The gains seemed very respectable. If this is just an OTC flash tune, id be very excited for this 3.0L engine.

CVSJR

Raptor
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Wow, 397hp & 474ft/lbs at the wheels is outstanding. With the changes Ford made to the 3.0L induction & exhaust for the Raptor I'm anxious to see what numbers they'll advertise.

Sponsored

cyber007x

Raptor
First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco RAPTOR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Does anyone know the most efficient rim option for the Bronco Raptor? All the research says the FORGED wheels are lighter and perform better than the other two choices.. Please weigh in

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Will the 10R60 handle that much torque?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

They made modifications / changes to the converter and so on, its all about TQ mgmt.

CVSJR

Raptor
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

They changed the torque converter and might have upgraded some clutch plates in the Raptor, whatever numbers they release are going to be within the trans capacity, modifications are always a crap shoot.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

ok

Yes - I saw several people who’ve been told there will be ADM by their dealer on a GT Raptor. Most of us were expecting as much when we raised our hands. (In this environment all should have.)

Several have had dealers who agreed to no ADM. My salesperson said they usually charge 10k on an F150 Raptor and 25k on a Mach 1, or GT Mustang. In normal times.
When I got the selection from Ford, the first thing I did was reach out to my dealer on what pricing model they were going to use for the Bronco Raptor so I could make a decision on my order, my dealer said they sell there FPV vehicle line at MSRP. I did take a hit moving over to the Raptor because I was at invoice pricing for my current order. I was ok with that, I think any additional ADM on top of MSRP, I would have to seriously consider and I might have accepted an ADM, but if it was going to be over 5k, I would of declined the allocation as that would be at least a 7k swing on top of the price difference already between models.

Sponsored

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

They made modifications / changes to the converter and so on, its all about TQ mgmt.
They changed the torque converter and might have upgraded some clutch plates in the Raptor, whatever numbers they release are going to be within the trans capacity, modifications are always a crap shoot.
Got it. Thanks y’all. Looks like I need to order some mods now.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

When I got the selection from Ford, the first thing I did was reach out to my dealer on what pricing model they were going to use for the Bronco Raptor so I could make a decision on my order, my dealer said they sell there FPV vehicle line at MSRP. I did take a hit moving over to the Raptor because I was at invoice pricing for my current order. I was ok with that, I think any additional ADM on top of MSRP, I would have to seriously consider and I might have accepted an ADM, but if it was going to be over 5k, I would of declined the allocation as that would be at least a 7k swing on top of the price difference already between models.
Yeah me too. I would have stayed with the Badlands order.

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Imagine how pissed we’d all be if all the people scheduled to get a Raptor (instead of one guy-who’s original reservation was screwed anyway-and one aftermarket company) were ADM paying high roller walk-ins?

That isn’t what happened. And it is a better than expected.
Except that is what happened.

As you said yourself, the majority of Bronco Raptors are going to the highest bidder. This is not what Ford said would happen, and the only reason they set it up that way was to avoid the obvious backlash about building these for dealer stock while people have been waiting 20 months. So they said it’ll be a majority, they didn’t even do that, and you’re still singing their praises regardless. Just because you didn’t get shafted doesn’t mean this is a win for the consumer.

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Except that is what happened.

As you said yourself, the majority of Bronco Raptors are going to the highest bidder. This is not what Ford said would happen, and the only reason they set it up that way was to avoid the obvious backlash about building these for dealer stock while people have been waiting 20 months. So they said it’ll be a majority, they didn’t even do that, and you’re still singing their praises regardless. Just because you didn’t get shafted doesn’t mean this is a win for the consumer.
I wonder how many Golden Ticket winners were in a position to be able to afford, or really interested in, a Raptor? We see a bunch of takers on the forums but in reality it could have just been a fraction that took the offer, leaving the rest to the dealers
Sponsored