Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The f150 Raptor wheel with 37s is +30. I will confirm when I get the Warthog offset BUT the wheels are the essentially the same.
BTW its +34 exact.
Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
no.

+34 is for the 35s .. 37s run +30

Here's the exact specs for the 3 F150 Raptor wheels:

Cast Aluminum: +1.3”/34mm
Forged Aluminum (bead lock): +1.3”/34mm
“Raptor 37” forged aluminum bead lock: +1.2”/30mm

BTW its +34 exact.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Except that is what happened.

As you said yourself, the majority of Bronco Raptors are going to the highest bidder. This is not what Ford said would happen, and the only reason they set it up that way was to avoid the obvious backlash about building these for dealer stock while people have been waiting 20 months. So they said it’ll be a majority, they didn’t even do that, and you’re still singing their praises regardless. Just because you didn’t get shafted doesn’t mean this is a win for the consumer.
We're going to just have to disagree.

Before the January had raiser program, 100% would have been new orders, mostly with ADM, and Ford would have rolled them out monthly anyway, just like they are rolling soft top four door Big Bends for walkins, and even two door badlands at dealers with no reservations in line and open allocations.

At least this way 25% or so, and most of the first few months of production will be to early reservation holders.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I think we can pull it off if we get a group by for 25 sets. Also, don't forget, at +25 offset the base bronco owners can also buy them
Different bolt pattern

Sponsored

horhay25

Raptor
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco, Bronco Raptor (on order)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
whomever posted the backdoor link...mind blown! Thank you!

whomever posted to contact Ford Performance...mind blown! They were more helpful than any person I've ever spoken to that has been affiliated with Ford...Thank you..

All that being said...no production date/no vin assign...

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The Ford performance chat was quick.

Mine shows Un scheduled/ Clean.

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The Ford performance chat was quick.

Mine shows Un scheduled/ Clean.
Completely agree - took under 5 minutes to confirm / check status (which was unscheduled). A great improvement to the wait times on the Bronco customer service line.

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I submitted final approved order to my dealer 5 days ago, Saturday, 3/26 and have had no status change updates appear on the back door link (GT order). I'm seeing others getting scheduled after a couple of days in the system. Is this normal?

3.31.22 BR Status.png

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Got confirmation, assigned a Vin and scheduled for production week of 5/16

Sponsored

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I submitted final approved order to my dealer 5 days ago, Saturday, 3/26 and have had no status change updates appear on the back door link (GT order). I'm seeing others getting scheduled after a couple of days in the system. Is this normal?

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 3.31.22 BR Status
Means you arent scheduled. Won't change until it gets scheduled, which no one knows when.

The change to Scheduled For Production is the longest one essentially.

kd.overland

Raptor
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kdover.land
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My order was in March 11, still not scheduled so hopefully it will be seen in the next batch to be received.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Normal. There has been only 1 scheduling event for Bronco Raptor and that was last week. There is no scheduling event this week.

Admin usually has a thread announcing a scheduling event >> https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/⏱-no-bronco-scheduling-next-week-3-28.40203/

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 3.31.22 BR Status

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I posted the Ford Performance contact and I have some advice .. don't ping them every day. max should be once a week (Thursday or Friday). And we know when broncos are scheduled so there is no need to ping them during a week when broncos are not being scheduled

Ford Performance chat is a good resource so please let's not go Bronco6g on them.

:)

whomever posted the backdoor link...mind blown! Thank you!

whomever posted to contact Ford Performance...mind blown! They were more helpful than any person I've ever spoken to that has been affiliated with Ford...Thank you..

All that being said...no production date/no vin assign...

Last edited:

rogerb

Raptor
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 Limited 2021 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I posted the Ford Performance contact and I have some advice .. don't ping them every day. max should be once a week (Thursday or Friday). And we know when broncos are scheduled so there is no need to ping them during a week when broncos are not being scheduled

Ford Performance chat is a good resource so please let's not go Bronco6g on them.

:)
I cant find the link you posted or the ford performance chat, can you please point me in the right direction. Thank You
Sponsored