Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

anyone get production recently?
Last i heard, Ford is moving to stop the "Scheduled for production" for a specific week and giving you a long notice and instead giving you a specific day with a notice being much closer to the build day. so in short no more "Youre scheduled for the week of June 11-16" and letting you know 2+ months in advanced. Now its gunna be "Scheduled for build date of June 13th" and they will notify you like 2 weeks ahead of time. how true beyond "trust me bro" this information is? use your judgement, but that is what i have been hearing from the regional representatives
Sponsored

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Jesus will you guys chill tf out? It is like watching children on Christmas Eve.
Love you all but take a breather
BUT MY BIOLOGICAL CLOCK IS TICKING!!

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Last i heard, Ford is moving to stop the "Scheduled for production" for a specific week and giving you a long notice and instead giving you a specific day with a notice being much closer to the build day. so in short no more "Youre scheduled for the week of June 11-16" and letting you know 2+ months in advanced. Now its gunna be "Scheduled for build date of June 13th" and they will notify you like 2 weeks ahead of time. how true beyond "trust me bro" this information is? use your judgement, but that is what i have been hearing from the regional representatives
I hope this isnt true. I need a rough date to give me some ease..

I know week of 4/4 they announced no scheduling. Is scheduling back on though?

Sponsored

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This would make sense. As anxious as we all are, it would be better this way. No more, "Ford says my build week is in 4 weeks!" only for the week to come and go without the vehicle being built.

RapidResponder

Raptor
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2019 F150 Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
CJ,

You probably already know this, but here is a quick overview of Priority Codes.

Dealers assign Priority Codes which prioritize "Unscheduled-Clean" orders living in the Unscheduled Order Bank (USOB) waiting to be selected for manufacture. There are many challenges to an Unscheduled-Clean Order such as dealership allocations, order option errors, commodity issues, or plant operations.

Retail Orders are initially assigned a Priority Code of 10-19 and take priority over Stock Orders which are assigned a Priority Code of 20-80. Although retail orders initially default to Priority Code 19, a dealer may assign the priority at their discretion. When all is in alignment during weekly regional scheduling, the Ford Regional Scheduler may select an allocated order for production which is then assigned Priority Code 01, a VIN is assigned, and the order is sent to the plant for scheduling. An initial production week will be made visible, and then changed to a production day about two weeks out along with a delivery ETA.

There was a time that vehicle scheduling was more consistent, based on Dealer orders to meet Market demands. Currently we are seeing new challenges centered around changing commodity issues, restrictions, staffing and transportation. This is why we are seeing more Unscheduled-Clean Orders waiting to be scheduled and Scheduled Orders being pushed back to the following week. Current industry-wide automotive manufacturing is being constantly challenged with accurate forecasting in how many vehicles can be scheduled for production within a given timeframe.

That said, Priority Code 01 simply means that an order was sent to the plant and scheduled. The Ford Regional Scheduler changed the code from 10-19 to 01. Additionally, graphics are not a commodity issue as I changed from standard to full graphics with no change to my scheduled production date. Finally, my Raptor is currently scheduled, and I have heard nothing regarding deletion of the On-Board Navigation.

Although Dealerhips are currently in the dark regarding additional Bronco Raptor scheduling, I am confident that all will ramp up rapidly very soon. Having purchased multiple limited model performance vehicles, I have learned patience. Remember this is a very limited, not mass-produced, performance vehicle that will be worth the wait.

Hope this helps.

RR

Last edited:

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Is scheduling back on, or is it true that they won’t give us a date in advance and will tell us within a couple of weeks ?

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Is scheduling back on, or is it true that they won’t give us a date in advance and will tell us within a couple of weeks ?
not for this week.

Bronco2025

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Go check your backdoor links folks. Looks like more have been scheduled for production.

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 1649949620006