Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yes I ordered a wildtrack 7/14 and was offered a bronco raptor like most of us on here from Ford.
Dealer probably screwed up when converting, still should be able to fix it.
Sponsored

rogerb

Raptor
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 Limited 2021 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
is your order based on a reservation? If NOT then, the backdoor, front door, basement door or any door will NOT work.

Only orders based on a reservation can you track them online

HA!! yeah it was but Im wondering if they made a mistake when converting it. Sounds Like I just have a dealer order now. Hope to find out more today

rogerb

Raptor
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 Limited 2021 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Dealer probably screwed up when converting, still should be able to fix it.

We shall see I guess. hope to find out more today

NJBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Colorado Bison
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
We shall see I guess. hope to find out more today
Mine doesn't work either. I believe the dealer somehow ordered for me but didn't use my allocation or didn't connect to my account. However, if you have Order Code and Sales Code from your Order Summary, you can contact Ford Performance and they should be able to give you status. If there is a build date, they will also have a VIN. When you have that, going forward, go to https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have an account with Ford and its not showing up. I just tried again this morning with that reservation number 10214954 ( maybe thats not my order number? ) and a Bronco wildtrack shows up. I Just called the salesman and he said my order number is B140. When I enter that I get a prompt that says something went wrong. I have an email confirmation from ford but no order number on it anywhere. Hopefully he will get some answers today. I just really hope this works out seeing how I already spent $10k+ on wheels and tires LOL
Do you have your DORA? Get your sales code and order code off that and contact chat support.

https://www.ford.com/help/contact/

The chat plugin is buggy so if it doesn't work on the first browser you try switch. I got it to work on Firefox.

You can ask them the status of the order. They will inform you if it can be built, verify you have an allocation, and will likely tell you it is waiting for the next scheduling cycle.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I found that the Ford chats work best in IE/Edge browsers, its a rockstar thing.

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That’s really good! In the same boat. It means that your build is ready for immediate scheduling by Ford. Hopefully next round of scheduling we will be selected!
Just found out from dealership that I’m now a priority code 01. Hope that’s good, lol.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That’s really good! In the same boat. It means that your build is ready for immediate scheduling by Ford. Hopefully next round of scheduling we will be selected!
I'm in the same boat. My dealer said he spoke to the regional manager told him to submit mine next and that I "should" be the next Raptor scheduled.

BQH2010

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma nightshade 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm in the same boat. My dealer said he spoke to the regional manager told him to submit mine next and that I "should" be the next Raptor scheduled.
Going to South Carolina right after the 4Th of July. Seriously doubt we have it by then, but that’d be a fun break-in trip.

Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Going to South Carolina right after the 4Th of July. Seriously doubt we have it by then, but that’d be a fun break-in trip.
I have a trip to Nevada in September I'm hoping I get the Raptor for. I'm wondering if any get delivered before Jurassic World 3 since they wanted that to happen.

BQH2010

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma nightshade 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have a trip to Nevada in September I'm hoping I get the Raptor for. I'm wondering if any get delivered before Jurassic World 3 since they wanted that to happen.
I figure they’ll get a few out before the movie.

TitleistMatt

Raptor
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Raptor Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just checked the backdoor, they pushed me back another week. That's twice, build date now 5/30. Anyone else?

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just checked the backdoor, they pushed me back another week. That's twice, build date now 5/30. Anyone else?
I’m an original 5/30 and still holding strong. With all you earlier guys getting pushed back I’m starting to get a little nervous

Deleted member 35121

I’m an original 5/30 and still holding strong. With all you earlier guys getting pushed back I’m starting to get a little nervous
I'm scheduled for w/o 6/6 and getting nervous about the coming tsunami of resched builds😬
Sponsored