First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Raptor Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Anyone else FINALLY get their build email?!?!

As a day 1 reservation holder, this seems surreal.

82FD3D6F-8023-46CE-A2BC-EB260CA604A4.jpeg
Same as you, finally received the email with a 6/6 build date. Hopefully this one sticks!
Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Stupid question, but are you guys newly scheduled or just getting actual build confirm emails from previous schedule run? I don't want to get excited about the possibility of an unannounced scheduling event if it's just late follow-up from the previous one.

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'll try to make this short, but had issues with my dealer on my GT allocation and Raptor build, and seemingly now have two reservations. Still waiting to hear on Raptor scheduling, but did receive notice my original build is scheduled for 6/6. As I've been waiting since Jul-20, would you all try to purchase the original build to hold oneself over until the Raptor is built (and dealer likely to put on lot with ADM), or just wait it out at this point? I'd really like one of these for summer and it has almost been two years now since reservation date, but do you think it's worth the hassle, paying sales tax twice, etc. to have one for just a few months? I'd imagine I can get my cost (or close to it) out of the Badlands Sasquatch, but not entirely sure.

PaulMedik

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'll try to make this short, but had issues with my dealer on my GT allocation and Raptor build, and seemingly now have two reservations. Still waiting to hear on Raptor scheduling, but did receive notice my original build is scheduled for 6/6. As I've been waiting since Jul-20, would you all try to purchase the original build to hold oneself over until the Raptor is built (and dealer likely to put on lot with ADM), or just wait it out at this point? I'd really like one of these for summer and it has almost been two years now since reservation date, but do you think it's worth the hassle, paying sales tax twice, etc. to have one for just a few months? I'd imagine I can get my cost (or close to it) out of the Badlands Sasquatch, but not entirely sure.

Onthelookout,

Given the short time frame I would buy whichever comes first and if you want the second one I would trade or sell. I bought my Big Bend at the end of August and traded for my Wildtrak last week and never lost a penny and actually gained more than expected. I loved my Big Bend, I love my WIldtrak more and when my Raptor arrives late this summer I expect I will either trade my Wildtrak, buy it outright, or give it up.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
talk to your dealer, they may be willing to work something out with you. It benefits them if you “accept” both orders when they come in. Get the first one and trade it in on the second, dealer is free to ADM the shit out of the trade-in without any repercussions from Ford.

Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'd buy whatever comes first and cross the Bronco bridge when you get to it. Sounds like you are getting a deal on your original build. I wouldn't say anything to your dealer and give them time to strategize and dilute any deal you have on your original built.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Stupid question, but are you guys newly scheduled or just getting actual build confirm emails from previous schedule run? I don't want to get excited about the possibility of an unannounced scheduling event if it's just late follow-up from the previous one.
I have the same question. Was there another round of scheduling or did you guys just now get the official emails stating the scheduling dates?

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Onthelookout,

Given the short time frame I would buy whichever comes first and if you want the second one I would trade or sell. I bought my Big Bend at the end of August and traded for my Wildtrak last week and never lost a penny and actually gained more than expected. I loved my Big Bend, I love my WIldtrak more and when my Raptor arrives late this summer I expect I will either trade my Wildtrak, buy it outright, or give it up.
talk to your dealer, they may be willing to work something out with you. It benefits them if you “accept” both orders when they come in. Get the first one and trade it in on the second, dealer is free to ADM the shit out of the trade-in without any repercussions from Ford.
I'd buy whatever comes first and cross the Bronco bridge when you get to it. Sounds like you are getting a deal on your original build. I wouldn't say anything to your dealer and give them time to strategize and dilute any deal you have on your original built.
Appreciate the feedback from each. Definitely leaning towards getting the first into the garage as you all note, and working the other when the time comes (at this rate, who knows when that will be). Also a nice data point to hear @PaulMedik on your experience with the Big Bend, and not losing anything on it (who knows if I'll experience the same, but given my current daily that will be replaced has built decent equity since I purchased in 2020, I'm more willing to take a risk of not getting everything out of the Badlands).

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have the same question. Was there another round of scheduling or did you guys just now get the official emails stating the scheduling dates?
I'm assuming these are just emails from the April scheduling event. There hasn't been one this month yet.

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

7/14am GT, still no production info. I didn't even check the back door for over 2 weeks while I was racing a '66 Bronco in Baja. Hoping to get a surprise, but just another let down.

Sponsored

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Crazy they’re building Braptors before some day 1 reservation holders

Nothing Left

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Audi A8, Wrangler JK, WR450F
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Crazy they’re building Braptors before some day 1 reservation holders
I just got bumped from 5/30 to 6/20. I was hoping for a 4th of July celebration. Ugh!

Day 1 reservation with Golden Ticket. I think everyone on here that has a Raptor coming is GT. Only non GT are dealer allocations with big ADM expected. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m an original 7/14 reservation holder that got lucky enough to opt for a Bronco Raptor. Many on here are also early reservation holders…
Talking about the ones that didn’t go for the Braptor for one reason or the other
Sponsored