Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have an allocation (Non GT holder) and not paying any ADM. Got extremely lucky. Besides the ridiculous wait times I got in early on 7/13 and ordered a First Edition Bronco that was finally delivered 11/23/2021, but unfortunately need to sell it once the Raptor goes into production.
They're are some good dealers out there that aren't jacking the price up with ADM.
What color FE?
Sponsored

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

That's me. My production date is 5/23. I had one at another dealership at MSRP and at the last minute they marked it up. I called for several days until I found another allocation and settled on a 5,000 ADM. I was actually the dealers first sold Raptor to a customer. The owner has the VIN before mine. I believe that's how I got pushed through as quickly as I did. I know I was told they got 13 allocations and may have even had more but I could not confirm it. Two dealerships here in Knoxville got 12 allocations a piece and started them off at 25,000 over. They sold them all.
i figured you were on here.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Two dealerships here in Knoxville got 12 allocations a piece and started them off at 25,000 over. They sold them all.
This is why I punted the Knox area dealers to begin with.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I just got bumped from 5/30 to 6/20. I was hoping for a 4th of July celebration. Ugh!

Day 1 reservation with Golden Ticket. I think everyone on here that has a Raptor coming is GT. Only non GT are dealer allocations with big ADM expected. Someone correct me if I am wrong.
No big ADM here, non GT.

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you are going to cry you should at least post your reservation number so we know how many minuets ahead you reserved on the first day.
2 words..... f#&k off!

Sponsored

BQH2010

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma nightshade 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'll try to make this short, but had issues with my dealer on my GT allocation and Raptor build, and seemingly now have two reservations. Still waiting to hear on Raptor scheduling, but did receive notice my original build is scheduled for 6/6. As I've been waiting since Jul-20, would you all try to purchase the original build to hold oneself over until the Raptor is built (and dealer likely to put on lot with ADM), or just wait it out at this point? I'd really like one of these for summer and it has almost been two years now since reservation date, but do you think it's worth the hassle, paying sales tax twice, etc. to have one for just a few months? I'd imagine I can get my cost (or close to it) out of the Badlands Sasquatch, but not entirely sure.
Same situation, and dealership made us choose. Won’t let up have both at msrp. Also their going to try to make me sign a one year no resale on the Raptor.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Same situation, and dealership made us choose. Won’t let up have both at msrp. Also their going to try to make me sign a one year no resale on the Raptor.
I wouldn’t worry about signing a no resale agreement. If something came up and you decided to sell it, and they happened to find out, it would, at most, mean that you aren’t buying another limited edition vehicle from them.

m82492

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle - FE Order Cancelled
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Build date was week of 5/23 just got pushed to 5/30. Wonder how long after build to take delivery.

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Build date was week of 5/23 just got pushed to 5/30. Wonder how long after build to take delivery.
4-6 weeks is a good rule of thumb in these times, but could be shorter or longer.

PaulMedik

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Mine arrived via convoy;
My Big Bend build date was early August and it arrived two weeks after being built.
My WildTrak build date was Mar 5 and it was delivered May 10; two months and five days.
Delivery is at the mercy of Jack Cooper Trucking.
Sponsored