First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2019 F150 Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Several posts ago, @BRVOL reported a blend date of 5/27, and that his vehicle is on the assembly line. Interested to get an update from him...pins and needles waiting for that first production vehicle to come off the line.......
In my experience, Monroney Stickers may change multiple times during a Specialty Order keeping the same Blend Date. Example, I can show you an October Blend Date that was actually built in January due to Production Commodity Restrictions. As you know, Blend is the point where the chassis and body meet on the assembly line to go through final assembly. Stamp Shop, Body Shop, Paint Shop, Blend, Trim Line, Produced.

VVR/DORA Status may change at any time and dealerships only know what they can currently see. In the case of the Bronco Raptor, updates are constant and clearly behind the curve. Regional Reps are currently in the dark as well. Interestingly, I do not yet have a forward facing Monroney Sticker and should be receiving a Day 1 build.

It is very infrequent that Ford directly updates my status, which is why I was fairly sure my previous Date of May 23 was good. I too am very interested in BRVOLs current status.
Sponsored

Last edited:

BP Bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Now that the MPG and HP numbers are out and the Government (EPA) certs are done, now Ford can legally deliver BR to the public... hopefully units start flowing.

Krieger

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

What will be interesting to see is if these take too long to get to market is how many people paying ADM back out if we go into a full blown recession. Not necessarily because they can't afford it, more so rethinking purchases in a down market.
Described my situation perfectly. I converted my early reservation to a raptor with adm (no GT here). I can still afford it and my job isn't in jeopardy and won't be.... but I was going to cover my ADM with money from a stock that was doing well when I agreed to the ADM. But now? Not so much. Interest rates on an almost 6 figure car sound a lot more gross than they did a few months ago and they're not getting better this year, and most likely not next either.

Got a lot to think about and Ford is giving me way too much time to change my mind.

monsterfd

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 raptor widebody 37s, 2018 raptor 2018 JKU 35s
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Welp my date got pushed back again. 6/13, 6/20 and now 6/27

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Not previewing this week - so I guess I get to step away for a bit. Also hearing rumblings that Nav delete has found its way onto WBDO - that ain't good.
I will take a Raptor stripper just build mine. I am at the point I really really should of just kept my BaseSquatch reservation and just skipped the hopefully bliss of getting a high package build. For every good Bronco decision made, its two steps back.

CVSJR

Raptor
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I will take a Raptor stripper just build mine. I am at the point I really really should of just kept my BaseSquatch reservation and just skipped the hopefully bliss of getting a high package build. For every good Bronco decision made, its two steps back.
I'm wondering the same thing, If I had just upgraded to HOSS 3.0 on my Wildtrak order where would I be in line? We'll see, maybe the wait won't drag until the winter.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What will be interesting to see is if these take too long to get to market is how many people paying ADM back out if we go into a full blown recession. Not necessarily because they can't afford it, more so rethinking purchases in a down market.
I am sure some will back out if we go into full blown recession.

I have no doubt there are a lot of people rethinking these potential purchases with interest rates rising and fuel prices through the roof. Not to mention the environmental impact of a gas guzzler right now. So it's going to be interesting to see what plays out before year end. I expect quite a few people will pull out of their Bronco and Raptor purchases, especially where ADM is involved.
Interest rates may cause a few to say no. I doubt environmental impact would change anyones mind. Price of gas and the fact it gets 15 mpg sure may. Not because the people buying one cant afford the gas and poor mpg. So I can see high interest, high operating cost and ADM combined will make a few say no.

Described my situation perfectly. I converted my early reservation to a raptor with adm (no GT here). I can still afford it and my job isn't in jeopardy and won't be.... but I was going to cover my ADM with money from a stock that was doing well when I agreed to the ADM. But now? Not so much. Interest rates on an almost 6 figure car sound a lot more gross than they did a few months ago and they're not getting better this year, and most likely not next either.

Got a lot to think about and Ford is giving me way too much time to change my mind.
I have a Raptor on order, no ADM. Stock market is what has me thinking. What I have lost on one account this year would have paid for my Raptor and a nice economy car.

It sure will get worse before it gets better. I bet we see 6.00 a gallon gas in much of the USA before August. Inflation will continue to go up the rest of this year at least.

BP Bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The change in market conditions are causing me to reconsider if the timing is right to proceed or not or wait. The cost of fuel and ADM are not in my focus. 15 MPG doesn't bother me, better than vehicle I just sold and the cost of fuel will subside once the war ends. My consideration are if the money is better spent on investments that are on sale and if I decide to wait how much will the 2023 Raptors prices increase be. But if Ford pushes me into 2023 I will tap out, I'm tired of playing this games, it has been almost 700 days!!!

CVSJR

Raptor
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I am sure some will back out if we go into full blown recession.

Interest rates may cause a few to say no. I doubt environmental impact would change anyones mind. Price of gas and the fact it gets 15 mpg sure may. Not because the people buying one cant afford the gas and poor mpg. So I can see high interest, high operating cost and ADM combined will make a few say no.

I have a Raptor on order, no ADM. Stock market is what has me thinking. What I have lost on one account this year would have paid for my Raptor and a nice economy car.

It sure will get worse before it gets better. I bet we see 6.00 a gallon gas in much of the USA before August. Inflation will continue to go up the rest of this year at least.
I’m old enough to see this happen a few times. The world is not ending, just taking a break.

Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Any Raptors get scheduled today?

JustmeGee

Outer Banks