First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Subaru Outback XT, 02 BMW 1150RT
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Great! Hopefully they start scheduling again. Going by your vin number how many have they produced?
My VIN is under 150. Not sure if they are going in order, color choices, options etc. My build is Code Orange and fully loaded.
Sponsored

CVSJR

Raptor
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My VIN is under 150. Not sure if they are going in order, color choices, options etc. My build is Code Orange and fully loaded.
Pretty sure vin# is the order produced for each model. I'm still waiting for a build date, same order, fully loaded Code Orange.

Mustang302

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mystic Cobra, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
dealership jsut called. got pushed from 5.30 to 6.13

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My VIN is 425 and I’m holding at 6/20.
mathing about a hundred+ raptors a week?

Crazycactus

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F250, 1993 Bronco XLT, 2013 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just checked the backdoor tracker and was pushed to week of 7/25. Originally I started at 5/30 and keep getting pushed. I was at 6/27 for a while, but now 7/25. My fully loaded 2 door Badlands has been produced since 4/28 but is on plant hold with no ETA.

Sponsored

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just checked the backdoor tracker and was pushed to week of 7/25. Originally I started at 5/30 and keep getting pushed. I was at 6/27 for a while, but now 7/25. My fully loaded 2 door Badlands has been produced since 4/28 but is on plant hold with no ETA.
Same 😡

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Dang, can’t wait till all of us May build weeks get pushed all the way to the end of July/beginning of August. Then you have that random one build (@BRVOL) who gets in in May. 😆

TitleistMatt

Raptor
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Raptor Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned F7E4F26A-EC29-43C8-B71D-A17BA2B01EE9
Just got bumped another week. Now 6/27. 😢

stumpm2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco, 2012 F350, 2019 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I guess my hopes of getting a June build date are long gone and looks like July is about out of the question.

Sponsored

Internationalraptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Scout 2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

What do you mean by “fully loaded”. Mine is also Code Orange and every option checked including graphics package. Day one, hour one reservation holder and I’ve got nadda!

Dbraptor

Raptor
First Name
Damian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Cobra,Ranger,fj62. waiting on Bronco n Raptor R
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
According to all the data I can get from Ford my Bronco Raptor is built. My BCE modules are showing up now, 18 pages of code. According to everything I can find on the net this means the vehicle is built and they have tested the systems to ensure they work. My blend date was 5/27 according to the data from my window sticker and I was scheduled to be the 887th vehicle built that day out of 1224. Hopefully next week I will have more data.
Nice. How are you getting this info? I wish I could get something updated for mine.

BRVOL

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What do you mean by “fully loaded”. Mine is also Code Orange and every option checked including graphics package. Day one, hour one reservation holder and I’ve got nadda!
Fully loaded meaning I opted for all the major upgrades; Lux Package, code orange seat belts, blue leather interior, carbon fiber and forged wheels.

BRVOL

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Nice. How are you getting this info? I wish I could get something updated for mine.
I have been using several sources for info; The vehicle tracker from Ford, The new Bronco order tracker thread on this forum, received Ford emails and talking directly to Ford. If you have a window sticker available you can access it from the Ford vehicle tracker and from the forum thread here.

Last edited:

gmarzocco

Black Diamond
First Name
Gennaro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Originally scheduled week of 5/9, then changed to 5/30, then 6/20, and after checking today.... 6/27! I need more swag to be sent.....
Sponsored