First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What do you mean by “fully loaded”. Mine is also Code Orange and every option checked including graphics package. Day one, hour one reservation holder and I’ve got nadda!
same, wife used day one reservation. Nothing, no build date. Checked today. Hot pepper red or what ever the f it’s called, only option.
Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I was bumped from 6/13 - 6/20, now 7/25. Wife keeps saying I’d get it in September. Now that is sounding about right.

Dbraptor

Raptor
First Name
Damian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Cobra,Ranger,fj62. waiting on Bronco n Raptor R
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have been using several sources for info; The vehicle tracker from Ford, The new Bronco order tracker thread on this forum, received Ford emails and talking directly to Ford. If you have a window sticker available you can access it from the Ford vehicle tracker and from the forum thread here.
I’ve tried that back window link but never get in. Then I try another tracker but doesn’t say anything on schedule date. Only way I’ve been able to get any info is by calling or the love chat room with ford.

BRVOL

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Subaru Outback XT, 02 BMW 1150RT
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’ve tried that back window link but never get in. Then I try another tracker but doesn’t say anything on schedule date. Only way I’ve been able to get any info is by calling or the love chat room with ford.
Is this the tracker from Ford you are using? It ask for order number and VIN.

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking

Sponsored

Internationalraptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Scout 2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The thing that really bugs me is since mine isn’t even scheduled yet I’m doubting I’ll get it by September and this vehicle will never see snow. So it’ll be going in the warehouse around the first week in December. Might as well have waited to get a ‘23. Very disappointed.

Haredog

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 F150 Eco, 02Jag XJR100, 15 Limited Exped Eco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've had my VIN# since 4/15. Original build week was 6/13. Then 6/20 a few weeks back and the very next day I was at 6/27. Today I checked and I am now pushed to 7/25. Iconic silver, fully loaded including Lux, carbon, leather, graphics and forged bead locks. Sold my Badlands Squatch that I had spent a ton on upgrades including Whipple tuner, CAI, Magnaflow and the full 4 wheels parts side steps, bumpers, lights and winch setup. It ran fricken awesome but sold because I thought the Raptor was coming. In retrospect.....

Magic

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150, MME-GT PE, BRaptor, Other Ford Cars
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

5/30 > 6/13 > 6/20 > to now 7/25. Do build week changes ever stop ??? :confused::eek::poop:

Sponsored

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The thing that really bugs me is since mine isn’t even scheduled yet I’m doubting I’ll get it by September and this vehicle will never see snow. So it’ll be going in the warehouse around the first week in December. Might as well have waited to get a ‘23. Very disappointed.
Mine will be stored winters too. The salt brine they use on the roads is nasty, eats up everything. My Jeep is 4 years older than my wife’s Jeep, she drives hers all year and mine gets stored and my undercarriage looks mint compared to hers.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Check your back door.

Mine has slipped overnight again: 5/23, 5/30, 6/20 and now 6/27 :(

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Pushed for the third time.
now 6/27. Green. Lux. Forged.

Toffs

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Check your back door.

Mine has slipped overnight again: 5/23, 5/30, 6/20 and now 6/27 :(
Hold on -- I had the same exact sequence with one brand new addition -- now moved to 7/25. It appears I sold my truck way too early!
Sponsored