Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hold on -- I had the same exact sequence with one brand new addition -- now moved to 7/25. It appears I sold my truck way too early!
I’ll probably be out there with you in a few weeks.

Yeah, I had the idea I’d get my JKUR detailed, do some nice photos, market it as a well maintained built overlander ready to go and wait for the right buyer.

Reality is I’ll need to wait until the bronco is shipped and then hurry up and sell it, in a market where used car interest rates are going up everyday.
Sponsored

Dbraptor

Raptor
First Name
Damian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Cobra,Ranger,fj62. waiting on Bronco n Raptor R
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well I just got a email saying mine will be scheduled for build 6/13….. hopefully things ramp up so we can get these on the trails already

Tomfred

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’ll probably be out there with you in a few weeks.

Yeah, I had the idea I’d get my JKUR detailed, do some nice photos, market it as a well maintained built overlander ready to go and wait for the right buyer.

Reality is I’ll need to wait until the bronco is shipped and then hurry up and sell it, in a market where used car interest rates are going up everyday.
Well I just got a email saying mine will be scheduled for build 6/13….. hopefully things ramp up so we can get these on the trails already
I just got the same email. 🤞

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
For those of us not scheduled I just don’t see how we won’t be pushed to 23 when the ones that are scheduled keep getting pushed. Again, sitting here with day one reservation and people with dealer allocated Raptors getting build dates🙄

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
For those of us not scheduled I just don’t see how we won’t be pushed to 23 when the ones that are scheduled keep getting pushed. Again, sitting here with day one reservation and people with dealer allocated Raptors getting build dates🙄
There are three months left after what is currently scheduled, I wouldn't panic yet.

Sponsored

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That’s my thinking too, but not too concerned about it. I really don’t anticipate taking delivery of a MY22. Ford is doing everything they can but these latest shutdowns in China had stiffling impacts on supply, just a big unfortunate step backwards.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That’s my thinking too, but not too concerned about it. I really don’t anticipate taking delivery of a MY22. Ford is doing everything they can but these latest shutdowns in China had stiffling impacts on supply, just a big unfortunate step backwards.
if it happens, it happens...you’re exactly right and the reasons you state are why I think some will get pushed to 23. I don’t think any automaker is being truthful about the impact the chips are actually having. Wife has a base sas ordered (didn’t use res), she ordered as well in 21, had to convert to 22 and now it’s looking like 23. So we are used to it lol.

BroncoB

First Edition
First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was bumped from this week to 7/25. I haven't received any emails so no vin. Mine says production in progress. Is that normal?

Screenshot_20220530-000319_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220530-000453_Gallery.jpg

computertom

Raptor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'80 911SC, '22 Raptor, & '22 R1T
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Started at 6/6 and after three moves of the date, I'm 7/25 also. The end of July really does mean this thing misses the entire summer by the time it hits the dealer. And that certainly is a bummer. Never plan vacations and fun things around Ford. That's for sure.

Guess I'll keep enjoying the one touch top and the 6.4L ... really happy I put in the order for this in on a whim last fall as driving this beast is 100X better than refreshing the backdoor link every couple of days only to sneak a peak at more disappointment while hearing not a peep from our friends in Dearborn.

Internationalraptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Scout 2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Here’s my issue with possibly getting pushed to 2023. I ordered exactly what I wanted. I don’t want anything else. When I was younger I bought a 1979 international scout 2, pumpkin orange with white rally stripes. Loved that vehicle and never should have gotten rid of it. Roommate at the time (his house) said we needed space in the driveway. Sold it for $1200 buck and since it was a Houston Texas vehicle it had no rust. Dumb dumb dumb. That truck in the condition it was in is worth mid 20’s now and it’s hard to touch a fully restored one for under $50K.

This new Bronco raptor to me is the closest thing to a modern day Scout. Yeah yeah I know it’s a ford but so what.

I want Code Orange! I want the dark blue leather seats with Code orange inserts, I want the Code Orange seat belts.

New model years mean new configurations and different color combinations.

Don’t fuck me Ford!!!!!!

Sponsored

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Started at 6/6 and after three moves of the date, I'm 7/25 also. The end of July really does mean this thing misses the entire summer by the time it hits the dealer. And that certainly is a bummer. Never plan vacations and fun things around Ford. That's for sure.

Guess I'll keep enjoying the one touch top and the 6.4L ... really happy I put in the order for this in on a whim last fall as driving this beast is 100X better than refreshing the backdoor link every couple of days only to sneak a peak at more disappointment while hearing not a peep from our friends in Dearborn.
I’m over near you in Lowell. My date is the same, we’ll probably be on the same train. I’m hoping to get it in time to have the top/doors off for at least one nice weekend. One more push and that won’t happen. I’m sure it will come just in time to put it in storage for the winter.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was bumped from this week to 7/25. I haven't received any emails so no vin. Mine says production in progress. Is that normal?

Screenshot_20220530-000319_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220530-000453_Gallery.jpg
You are scheduled so there is a VIN issued. There won’t be an email for awhile but your dealer can get it for you in 2 minutes

CVSJR

Raptor
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Starting to look like the general consensus 3500 units estimate was way off, probably closer to 2000 '22 Raptors will be built.
If I get pushed to '23 I doubt I'll wait, not interested in second year as a collectable. Maybe I'll pursue a '23 Z06, an F150 Raptor R would also be nice if Ford could be trusted but that's a big question as I rapidly approach 2 years waiting and no build date.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Starting to look like the general consensus 3500 units estimate was way off, probably closer to 2000 '22 Raptors will be built.
If I get pushed to '23 I doubt I'll wait, not interested in second year as a collectable. Maybe I'll pursue a '23 Z06, an F150 Raptor R would also be nice if Ford could be trusted but that's a big question as I rapidly approach 2 years waiting and no build date.
I agree, would be nice if we do get pushed Ford giving us the option to transfer reservation/golden ticket to F150 Raptor R or some other vehicle(great idea by the way) Wifes salesman told her to get her $100 back for her reservation when she ordered base sas, told her it was basically useless. I made her hold on to it and Ford announced Bronco Raptor lottery. So we used reservation to get golden ticket and here we sit with day one res and no build date.

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Seeing all these builds move to 7/25 makes me think mine will inevitably move...
Sponsored