First Name
Gennaro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Originally 5/9 per the backdoor link and was rescheduled numerous times like everyone else. Yesterday I checked after seeing all the posts and was delayed again, now being scheduled for 7/25.

I just received an email in the last hour stating the braptor is scheduled for the week of 6/13. Checked the backdoor link just now and it changed to 6/13! There is hope!
Sponsored

Dbraptor

Raptor
First Name
Damian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Cobra,Ranger,fj62. waiting on Bronco n Raptor R
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Originally 5/9 per the backdoor link and was rescheduled numerous times like everyone else. Yesterday I checked after seeing all the posts and was delayed again, now being scheduled for 7/25.

I just received an email in the last hour stating the braptor is scheduled for the week of 6/13. Checked the backdoor link just now and it changed to 6/13! There is hope!
Every time I check the back door it won’t show nothing for me. But the email has me for 6/13 and I’ve checked thru the chat. Hopefully that email in 2 weeks comes in showing progress on mine

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

AGH!

Had a 6/6 date. Pushed to 6/20 than 6/27 now freaking august 1st

This is absolute bullshit. As a 7/14/20 res holder, i gave up my badlands from getting scheduled early.

this blows out the whole summer.

I know these dates didn't hold too much water, but this is frustrating at the least. I was banking of enjoying this for a piece of the summer..

Last edited:

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The complete and utter embarrassment of the Bronco launch continues.

I remember reserving reveal night thinking I'd have my Bronco by Labor day 2021. Then it was Thanksgiving, then Christmas, then Spring break 2022, Memorial Day weekend, July 4th weekend, Labor Day 2022. Now I'm thinking hmm maybe Thanksgiving 2022 and that is now quickly fading from hope. What a joke.

Sponsored

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

7/14, unscheduled per back door. Is back door still the most current reliable info? I haven't received an email from @FordMotorCompany for months and months.

Dbraptor

Raptor
First Name
Damian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Cobra,Ranger,fj62. waiting on Bronco n Raptor R
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I can never get any info on back door for mine. I just hope the email I got sticks.

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, Hellcat Redeye Widebody, Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I can never get any info on back door for mine. I just hope the email I got sticks.
Don’t count on it. My email said 6/20 and now I’m 7/25.

Sponsored

Vonm62007

Raptor
First Name
Hoss
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Is there a way to check on my raptor bronco without a VIN? I have the sales code, dealership code just no VIN?

Internationalraptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Scout 2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
AGH!

Had a 6/6 date. Pushed to 6/20 than 6/27 now freaking august 1st

This is absolute bullshit. As a 7/14/20 res holder, i gave up my badlands from getting scheduled early.

this blows out the whole summer.

I know these dates didn't hold too much water, but this is frustrating at the least. I was banking of enjoying this for a piece of the summer..

Absolute bullshit huh?

Sorry for loss but trust me there are other day one reservation holders that haven’t heard shit from Ford!!!! I’m day one about 40 minutes after reservations opened reservation holder. I can absolutely promise you I got in before you but yet here I and plenty of others sit with no communication from Ford. Are we bitching? Hell no but I’ll tell you it’s not a good look from you bitching about your build date moving a few weeks.

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Absolute bullshit huh?

Sorry for loss but trust me there are other day one reservation holders that haven’t heard shit from Ford!!!! I’m day one about 40 minutes after reservations opened reservation holder. I can absolutely promise you I got in before you but yet here I and plenty of others sit with no communication from Ford. Are we bitching? Hell no but I’ll tell you it’s not a good look from you bitching about your build date moving a few weeks.
Dude... Shut up.. Your bitching about me bitching

Such a passive aggressive post haha

Last edited:

BRVOL

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Subaru Outback XT, 02 BMW 1150RT
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Is there a way to check on my raptor bronco without a VIN? I have the sales code, dealership code just no VIN?
If you have your order code and sales code call Ford and if you have a VIN they can find it with that info.
Sponsored