Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

day one res here, put in for golden ticket and received it. Ordered base raptor, only option is color. Nothing, no schedule, no build date...just checked. Here’s to hoping for 2023 Raptor🙄 And wife ordered 2021 BaseSAS 4 door/hard top, converted to 2022 and probably gonna have to convert to 2023 because absolutely nothing on it as well.
we got a 50% chance lol
I figure once they start building the ones they have scheduled instead of slipping the schedules out a month repeatedly, they’ll get around to scheduling you guys.

Some supplier has missed two to three monthly shipments at this point. (Betting on this being China shutdown related.)
Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

day one res here, put in for golden ticket and received it. Ordered base raptor, only option is color. Nothing, no schedule, no build date...just checked. Here’s to hoping for 2023 Raptor🙄 And wife ordered 2021 BaseSAS 4 door/hard top, converted to 2022 and probably gonna have to convert to 2023 because absolutely nothing on it as well.
AGH!

Had a 6/6 date. Pushed to 6/20 than 6/27 now freaking august 1st

This is absolute bullshit. As a 7/14/20 res holder, i gave up my badlands from getting scheduled early.

this blows out the whole summer.

I know these dates didn't hold too much water, but this is frustrating at the least. I was banking of enjoying this for a piece of the summer..
Those of us day one reservation holders that weren't lucky enough to get a GT for a Raptor would gladly give up the summer to have gotten a Raptor, which by the way we're doing anyway because we're still waiting on Ford to build our regular Bronco's.

Deleted member 31057

I have Bronco Raptor on order also waiting to be scheduled for production. I just sorta found out if it isn't scheduled and built before November then I'm definitely not getting a 22 like I was told. November is cut off for 22 Bronco builds and start of 23 models from my understanding.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have Bronco Raptor on order also waiting to be scheduled for production. I just sorta found out if it isn't scheduled and built before November then I'm definitely not getting a 22 like I was told. November is cut off for 22 Bronco builds and start of 23 models from my understanding.
If it happens, hope they give price protection and ability to opt into new features.

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Some First Edition Broncos were delivered in Jan/Feb of 2022 that had build dates in December. My 2021 First Edition was produced on Nov 10th and delivered Nov 23rd.

Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well got pushed to 6/27 now…. Why can’t they just stop building the bronco sport and save all those chips for all these broncos. 🤬🤬🤬🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️
I've been reading/hearing Ford has been building Escape's like crazy, but they are sitting on the lots the longest.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just remember the FE's were prioritized to get finished during the 21 cycle up through Dec 21 which they moved the finish run date out another week, its pretty much the reason all of use who had BL/WT orders got dumped to 22. I just hope they do the same for existing outstanding Raptor orders as they said they would be 22s and get them done by November now.

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

...I bet there’ll be 1500-2000 of those bad boys TOPS for 2022.
I'm betting on 3500, so I'll see your 2000 and raise you 1500

Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm betting on 3500, so I'll see your 2000 and raise you 1500
Production was supposed to start the end of May and the first group was supposed to be completed by the end of June, based on their original schedule dates. Those dates have slipped to August. The first group is estimated at around 1000 Raptors, possibly less.

Unless something changes with Raptor constraints, and they can prioritize Raptors over other vehicles, there is no way they will build another 2500 Raptors in the final 3 months of this year. 2000 total MY22 Raptors is probably the most accurate estimate.

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I’m 425 scheduled for 7/25.
yea I’m thinking no chance over 2000 get made.
glad I’m scheduled.
good luck raptors.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just remember the FE's were prioritized to get finished during the 21 cycle up through Dec 21 which they moved the finish run date out another week, its pretty much the reason all of use who had BL/WT orders got dumped to 22. I just hope they do the same for existing outstanding Raptor orders as they said they would be 22s and get them done by November now.
Unfortunately, “Ford said” carries as much weight now as “my dealer told me”.

:D

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'd trust gas station sushi before any communication from Ford (not that there is even any of that to begin with).

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

yeah I keep listening to Ford.
Sponsored