'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
According to my regional Ford Rep, all allocated Bronco Raptors will be built this year. Its only a couple thousand units. Less than 5% of all Broncos built will be a Raptor.
Forgive our skepticism. but Ford has lost any right to the benefit of the doubt.
What we know has been happening, is that June builds are moving to August builds, summer deliveries are moving to fall deliveries, and still, the majority don’t even have any scheduling dates yet. So while I’d love to believe your regional rep, he really doesn’t know much more than most people here.
Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
According to my regional Ford Rep, all allocated Bronco Raptors will be built this year. Its only a couple thousand units. Less than 5% of all Broncos built will be a Raptor.
The first round of scheduling which was all suppose to be built by the end of June has begun to slip into August so forgive us if we think Ford is full of shit.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Soo many GTs. I have two now and this new paper version one 🤪

Sponsored

Tapatio55

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thank you for the tip! I checked and my window sticker was available on ordertracker.app. The Ford order tracking site is doodoo. Blend date 6/14 it's really happening!!

The Ford Order Tracking site finally shows my Raptor in production and says a window sticker is available, but it won't let me open it. I used the ordertracker.app in the sticky section and got my window sticker that way. Blend date of June 15th! Check your builds!

Tapatio55

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Interestingly on the sticker they are only running 741 vehicles down the line on my blend date. Seems quite a bit lower than BRVOL's 1000+ number from late May.

I was 5/9 to start.

gmarzocco

Black Diamond
First Name
Gennaro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Interestingly on the sticker they are only running 741 vehicles down the line on my blend date. Seems quite a bit lower than BRVOL's 1000+ number from late May.
My blend date is 6/15 (not 6/14 as yours) and shows 741 vehicles as well. Seems too coincidental!

Sponsored

BronxRaptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Blend date 6/14 it's really happening!!

My blend date is 6/15 (not 6/14 as yours) and shows 741 vehicles as well. Seems too coincidental!
Congrats to both of you! This is great news that Bronco Raptor builds are moving along 👍
Looking forward to status updates on your builds

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Bumped a 4th time, and probably wont be the last time:
5/16, 5/30, 6/14, now 6/21

Boldbronco

Raptor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus and E350
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I wonder what the bait will be to switch to if they can't produce enough to satisfy GT holders, maybe a '23 Raptor R? I'd switch without looking back.
I’d switch for a Raptor Full size, you know! More body, less flares, like the 5G full size.