Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fj cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hello,

Has anyone here ordered a Braptor or heard of someone who purchased one via dealer added markup that has gotten any information of when they're scheduled to be built.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
not sure what you are getting at. Getting one at markup or not does not create a different situation when it comes to being scheduled

Hello,

Has anyone here ordered a Braptor or heard of someone who purchased one via dealer added markup that has gotten any information of when they're scheduled to be built.

m82492

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle - FE Order Cancelled
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hello,

Talked to my dealer yesterday because my blend date was yesterday and I wanted to see if I could start the financing stuff before rates go up again. He told me their non golden ticket allocations have not even been scheduled for production yet.

On another note mine was scheduled for blend yesterday. The number of people in the same condition on the tracker went down for awhile and then actually went up. I don't see modules and it doesn't appear mine was blended yesterday. Still shows 696 people in the same boat on the tracker this morning.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Any Raptors get selected yet today?

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Any Raptors get selected yet today?
Granger said their three previews were Badlands. It seems like every time Raptors slip, they get backfilled with Badlands.

Could be wrong, but I’m guessing since no one found out their Raptor was scheduled Tuesday or so, the answer is no more this week. And we’ll see Raptors slip this weekend.

Krieger

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Granger said their three previews were Badlands. It seems like every time Raptors slip, they get backfilled with Badlands.

Could be wrong, but I’m guessing since no one found out their Raptor was scheduled Tuesday or so, the answer is no more this week. And we’ll see Raptors slip this weekend.
Hate seeing this. I switched from a badlands with an almost gaurauntee of a June build date and "definitely sooner than your badlands will be built". My transmission in my 2000 dodge ram finally went last month that I've been limping along for 2 years since I placed my order. With used car prices the way they are I had to pay to replace it and now I have no idea what I'm gonna do if/when this car ever gets built considering I agreed to ADM that at this rate I'm not going to be able to pay for.

Nothing about this is remotely exciting anymore.

Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not gonna lie since we've had like one run of Raptor scheduling I was almost sure we'd get some this go around.

I'm starting to lean towards the group that thinks half the MY22 Raptors will slip to MY23.

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not gonna lie since we've had like one run of Raptor scheduling I was almost sure we'd get some this go around.

I'm starting to lean towards the group that thinks half the MY22 Raptors will slip to MY23.
Welcome, grab a seat and a beer. There’s no reason to think we’re getting built this MY.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
thats not what Ford said..... 😂 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺
The funny thing is that they choose the target of how many of these were going to be awarded via Golden Ticket and non-Golden Ticket in the middle of the pandemic and after letting this same group of buyers down on failed FE and higher trim builds. They learned nothing the first time and it appears they’re going to let us down again.

I really hope I’m wrong but all signs point that direction.
Sponsored