m82492

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle - FE Order Cancelled
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Awesome. So I can tack on another .75 in interest here shortly because they are waiting for wheels.😫
Sponsored

BRVOL

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Subaru Outback XT, 02 BMW 1150RT
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Spoke with Ford Performance and my dealership today. My date to be at the dealership was moved from the 22-28th of this month until the 21-27th of July. Clearly something, probably wheels, are not available. I ordered the forged ones. So if my Raptor was build May 27th what the hell kinda wheels did they put on it if they are short wheels? I did have 2.67% financing locked in for 45 days. Looks like I will miss that date. Ford should offer Raptor buyers a special interest rate.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Spoke with Ford Performance and my dealership today. My date to be at the dealership was moved from the 22-28th of this month until the 21-27th of July. Clearly something, probably wheels, are not available. I ordered the forged ones. So if my Raptor was build May 27th what the hell kinda wheels did they put on it if they are short wheels? I did have 2.67% financing locked in for 45 days. Looks like I will miss that date. Ford should offer Raptor buyers a special interest rate.
I ordered the standard ones and have been pushed back five times.

I guess I was assuming they were sending them down the assembly line in some kind of donuts that fit the line. I’m guessing that’s what it is sitting on.

A whole month slip is not good news.

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I was wondering when you were going to update us again. Mine is scheduled to be built tomorrow, with an original ETA of 7/16-7/22. Chatted with them today, now I have no ETA.

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

I guess I was assuming they were sending them down the assembly line in some kind of donuts that fit the line. I’m guessing that’s what it is sitting on.

I guessing all wheel types are constrained, since I think they all come from the same Chinese manufacturer

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

soo whats interesting is MAP had to make some adjustments to run the Raptors down the line due to the height. Ford put shackles on for the Raptor suspension travel. its documented somewhere. My guess is they prolly just sending them down with donuts or just standard wheels.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I can actually appreciate FMC not scheduling us if they don’t have the parts to build. Although kind of concerning that there may not be an ETA on these wheels arriving at MAP. I’m just guessing but if they had an ETA, they probably would be scheduling, as this is how it seems they’ve done things in the past.

m82492

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I went with the cast aluminum wheels so I can be the test subject for that variant. Built but still no movement.

MikeyM

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F250 King Ranch Carli 3.5" & 37s
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I went with the cast aluminum wheels so I can be the test subject for that variant. Built but still no movement.
mine is coming with cast aluminum wheels as well. tried to change to forged but the order was pulled too soon. blend date is today.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think MAP is shut down for the first 3 weeks in July. IIRC, there was talk that they would use that time to configure the line for MY22.5/23 production.

Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I find it odd that pictures of these built raptors haven't hit the web. Maybe next month during down time we will see some.

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think MAP is shut down for the first 3 weeks in July. IIRC, there was talk that they would use that time to configure the line for MY22.5/23 production.
It is. Break time and configuring for the new Rangers.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
normal procedure at every plant . summer break and during the down time, they will retool/refresh the line where needed. Much easier to do when the factory is shut down.

m82492

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just noticed that I now have a "tear tag" number listed on my module list page of the tracker. That wasn't there yesterday. Does that have any special meaning? 4 letter and number combo

m82492

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just noticed that I now have a "tear tag" number listed on my module list page of the tracker. That wasn't there yesterday. Does that have any special meaning? 4 letter and number combo
After brief research I'll answer my own question. Means it's built but that's about it:rolleyes:
Sponsored