Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I hope you are right.

My dealership has 2 GTs and 5 allocations and no one has been scheduled.

I asked them 2 days ago if they have receive any communications whatsoever from Ford about the Warthog and they said no.
My dealership had 3 allocations and one went the first round, they didn't get a say in it Ford automatically picked it. Back in May they notified me and said that Ford had reached out about which allocation to schedule next, and mine was selected, but we haven't had any scheduling's since then so here I sit. I just emailed again to see what rumors they have. I'll post what I hear.
Sponsored

m82492

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle - FE Order Cancelled
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Chat with Ford Performance today. Once again....vehicle is built as of 6/23 but still not shipped. No holds that he could find. Frustrating.

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Check your trackers peoplez. My scheduled date of 8/1 moved again to 8/8.

This is after I got the email from Ford btw that I am scheduled for week of 8/1

cbradio666

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer called me today. They haven't had one scheduled yet but said their ford rep called them today and told them pick one for scheduling. They picked mine as it was the very first reservation they received.

Almost 2 years to the day. Rep told them 6-8 weeks til build for next round of scheduling. We'll see

Last edited:

BRVOL

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Subaru Outback XT, 02 BMW 1150RT
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Spoke to my dealer this morning...he received a call yesterday from the regional Ford rep to confirm the two BRaptor orders/allocations at the dealership, one of which is mine. It looks like BRaptor scheduling will resume next week. If nothing changes between now and next Thursday (yes, an eternity, anything could happen) I hope to get a VIN then...we'll see!
Which dealership says they have two on the lot?

Sponsored

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Which dealership says they have two on the lot?
I think you're misinterpreting here. What I think Garrett was saying is that the Ford rep was confirming the orders...as in "previewing", with the implication that those two orders are next to get scheduled from that dealership.

BRVOL

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Subaru Outback XT, 02 BMW 1150RT
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I think you're misinterpreting here. What I think Garrett was saying is that the Ford rep was confirming the orders...as in "previewing", with the implication that those two orders are next to get scheduled from that dealership.
Thanks!

Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You are correct; sorry if my post wasn't clear. Fingers crossed that we all get some good news next week!

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You are correct; sorry if my post wasn't clear. Fingers crossed that we all get some good news next week!
I’m sorry, Garrett, but I won’t let you do this to me.

BRRRaptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I finally got a build date posted for my Bronco Raptor. I found this out by checking the backdoor link. https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=XXXXXXXX
Build date is 8/29/22. Based on what I've read, everyone this spring/summer had their build date pushed out 2+ times (1-2 months). Any ideas if build dates moving forward are solid? Is the timeframe from build date to deliver 30 days?

Hoping to see other people post their Bronco Raptor pix as they get delivered.

Sponsored

CVSJR

Raptor
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I finally got a build date posted for my Bronco Raptor. I found this out by checking the backdoor link. https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=XXXXXXXX
Build date is 8/29/22. Based on what I've read, everyone this spring/summer had their build date pushed out 2+ times (1-2 months). Any ideas if build dates moving forward are solid? Is the timeframe from build date to deliver 30 days?

Did you just get a build date or just find out by checking the backdoor link? I didn't think they started scheduling again, I heard maybe next week if the got more parts.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Sure that isn’t build week?

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Congrats - it is a next step.

I was moved five times out 2-1/2 months.

It all depends on what lockdowns China declares to battle BA.5.

BRRRaptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Congrats - it is a next step.

I was moved five times out 2-1/2 months.

It all depends on what lockdowns China declares to battle BA.5.
thanks!