First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition Max Limited
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Tomorrow is my Blend Date and my dealer contacted me to give me a heads up that the Braptor will be arriving early next month. They said they will contact me about financing after the 1st. Hopefully everyone's start shipping out this week or arrive this week too!
Sponsored

BRVOL

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Subaru Outback XT, 02 BMW 1150RT
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Tomorrow is my Blend Date and my dealer contacted me to give me a heads up that the Braptor will be arriving early next month. They said they will contact me about financing after the 1st. Hopefully everyone's start shipping out this week or arrive this week too!
Don't expect delivery anytime soon. My Raptor has been built for two months and I have been given 3 delivery windows by Ford. The dealerships really have no idea when anything is going to arrive until it actually ships. Ford has really Fucked up all Bronco deliveries.

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Don't expect delivery anytime soon. My Raptor has been built for two months and I have been given 3 delivery windows by Ford. The dealerships really have no idea when anything is going to arrive until it actually ships. Ford has really Fucked up all Bronco deliveries.
Such a joke. My delivery date is tomorrow. Ford Chat and my dealer still, today, say that is the info they have.

I bet everything I own it’s still sitting at MAP.

TheLawnDart

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, Subaru Forrester, Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

my experience has been different than expected too….

I got my build week of 8/22 on 7/14 via Ford Performance chat. Dealer confirmed with my VIN that evening.

on 7/16 I received my ”Your Vehicle has been scheduled for production” email.

on 7/17 my Salesman texted saying they had a build day of 8/25. I was totally surprised by that and taking it with a grain of salt. I hope it’s true, but…..
I have the same build week 🤞🏻

Sponsored

LionHeart

Raptor
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition Max Limited
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have seen your posts so I am being cautiously optimistic. Really hoping you get yours soon. Haven’t seen anyone get theirs built earlier than you on any forum or in any comments. I ordered a Lincoln back in November and it got built in May but was sitting at the plant waiting for chips. Many others have had to remove features to get theirs sooner but I stayed the course. Finally they got all the chips and it’s getting delivered next week! I thought these two would be months apart but it may be weeks apart. Glad I kept saving while waiting lol.

RapidResponder

Raptor
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2019 F150 Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The dealerships really have no idea when anything is going to arrive until it actually ships. Ford has really Fucked up all Bronco deliveries.
Such a joke. My delivery date is tomorrow. Ford Chat and my dealer still, today, say that is the info they have.
Think about it. It is in Ford's best interest to deliver produced Bronco Raptors ASAP. Clearly something significant is delaying release. At this point, we can rule out option commodities like wheels, hardtops, semi-conductors, or even a nut or bolt because we can see Bronco Raptors and confirm many are produced. And there is no indication that there are any delivery logistical challenges as I see other Ford vehicles currently being delivered to Dealerships.

I do think it is clear that the cause of the delay is something unique to all Bronco Raptor builds. Who knows - could be an unforeseen safety issue requiring additional engineering, manufacture and installation. Unforeseen you say? Keep in mind that Prototype and Pre-Production Vehicles are for testing, evaluation and display prior to Mass Production. Even after General Production begins, you may again see changes with Job 2, Job 3 or within the next Model Year Production.

Regardless, new Job 1 Models will not be released until they fully meet the high manufacturing standards set by Ford Motor Company - especially centered around Federally Mandate Safety and Emission Standards. We have seen this many times before with first year production performance vehicles, most recently with the 2020 Shelby GT500 and the same will likely happen with the 2023 Raptor R.

On the bright side, I understand that Ford has been eager to release these vehicles and will do so at the earliest opportunity. When you do finally receive one of the very first Bronco Raptors, this will all be a fleeting afterthought. Until then, good luck and congratulations!

NJBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Colorado Bison
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’m actually getting excited….

Any day now we’re going to start seeing picture after picture of smiling faces posed next to their new Bronco Raptors.

And hopefully that’s going to mean mine will get built as scheduled,, everyone scheduled that’s waiting and lots more smiling faces.

It seems like they’re scheduling a up to two hundred per production week (8/22 to 9/5), they’re in the 1900+ VIN range scheduled through week of Sept 5th and seven production weeks after that before MY22 balance out. Still time left to build A lot of Braptors.

Hopefully they can build 3000-3500 (or more) before balance out, which was around the originally rumored number.

Trying to stay positive…
There seems to be plenty that have already been built but not one shipped, including mine. We are probably looking at best case scenario, second week of August before seeing those smiling faces. ,

Sponsored

m82492

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle - FE Order Cancelled
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Tapatio55

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I know I've said it before but Ford is costing me (and anyone else that is financing) money by delaying shipment. The fact they provide no explanation or update is really bad business. This afternoon it becomes even more expensive. I had a rate locked in for 60 days but that's expired - https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/26/the...even-more-aggressive-as-economy-teeters-.html
Have read a lot of people express frustration on the financing angle. To be honest 3-5yr car loans are priced off 5yr interest rates. The 5yr rate of 2.85 is the same as it was in May. It was actually much higher in June. I do see car loan rates slightly higher now because banks are getting nervous about defaults and late payments. The Fed interest rate hikes are all priced into the 5yr already, if that makes sense. That being said if the Fed today sends a very aggressive message 5yr will increase but until today it has actually declined since June.

FatThunder84

Raptor
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Dodge Ram W250, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well, just heard my Raptor is built.

GT holder... but still at the Factory

Wonder when it'll get delivered....

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yeah - supposedly I am 8/3 build day with 8/21-27 delivery.

Need to time selling my JKUR, but watching built rigs sit for months adds significant variability into that timing equation.

It would be really nice to know what the holdup is.

bwm1116s

Raptor
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150| 69&13 Camaro 97 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just caught up on a few weeks worth of the thread, greetings to all.
I'm asking myself this question;
Is it worse to not have a built date yet? having a build date and get bumped or get my Braptor build and sitting for weeks.

I ordered my 2021 F-150 on 08/21/21, it might be here this week as a 2022. Blend date of 12/27
Sponsored