First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition Max Limited
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
@LionHeart and I are at the same dealer. His is being built/has been built this week as far as I know. From my understanding a few months ago, they had 3 ticket Raptors, plus their own allocations. I have yet to receive a VIN which leads me to believe that the 3rd was part of the first batch. Unless they selected one of the non ticket Raptors for the first round, which kinda sucks, but it's their company so its expected. So either I will get a VIN in the next batch (which should be in 2 weeks) or I will be pushed to a '23, which will be even more disappointing unless they bring back the HVAC digital dials. Hopefully they start shipping soon. I don't think Ford has officially announced why they have not started shipping as of yet. So here's to all the built Raptors, hopefully the shipping gods like beer! 🍻 🍻
Hang in there brotha! Mine is for sure built since the 28th. The App access confirmed it too. I started monitoring my progress thru the back door link using my reservation number. Not sure if you have checked that out yet. Here is the link, just replace the Xxxxx with your reservation number:
https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=XXXXXXXX&fbclid=IwAR3YpiJqEgc1JpgUhfNbTA2xrWGPh9CFQvXMPqNrzX-xREYBJ49BV22p38A

Everything in between the quotes only. It will then prompt you to log into your Ford account. So you should create an account first and log in before you click the link. It will then tell you what stage your Raptor is in. I got an email directly from Ford when they assigned the VIN#. It was in my emails spam folder and even the dealer didn’t have my VIN at that time. Hope that helps!
Sponsored

LionHeart

Raptor
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition Max Limited
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I can't imagine them OK'ing it but I keep checking mine anyway so I can try activating it as soon as it comes alive, hoping someone will get in and accidentally OK.
I’m guessing it was activated when they moved it from the factory to Jurassic Parked by the driver. I requested to activate it the day it was built so it let me get that far. Now it won’t allow me to request activation at all. 🤷‍♂️

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Last edited:

Sponsored

BQH2010

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma nightshade 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have a Raptor vin, but cannot get the tracker to work anymore. It just reboots the page.

BQH2010

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma nightshade 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have a Raptor vin, but cannot get the tracker to work anymore. It just reboots the page.
Scratch that, it works now. It hadn’t worked for the last four days. Maybe operator error?

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The first number represents the module ID, and there are roughly 24-28 modules in the vehicle.
Ok - a bit of excel pivot work and I get to 24 modules ;-)

Sponsored

RapidResponder

Raptor
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2019 F150 Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was just wondering aloud. My Raptor vin is about 400 after Dads Bronze Bronco and I just so happen to be about 400 down the assembly line. Just a coincidence? Thought possibly this could be a Raptor day! When my FE came in it was accompanied by 3 other FEs all vins in sequential order. Maybe sometimes Ford schedules these (special editions?) with a little more detail than normal. It does seem like Raptor week though. We can hope.
Vin# has little to do with order of build. Only for when your order was sent to the plant.

Examples are my last two orders: VIN 846 was Chassis #116, and VIN 14 was Chassis. #38.

Chassis # is the order of build down the assembly line. Similar as a Shelby American CSM #.

Not sure if there will be a Chassis # assigned to the Bronco Raptor, but I am sure there will be for my Raptor R.

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 00C3B0CC-75EB-4A82-A66C-181583EC94F8

Last edited:

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Vin# has little to do with order of build. Only for when your order was sent to the plant.

Examples are my last two orders: VIN 846 was Chassis #116, and VIN 14 was Chassis. #38.

Chassis # is the order of build down the assembly line. Similar as a Shelby American CSM #.

Not sure if there will be a Chassis # assigned to the Bronco Raptor, but I am sure there will be for my Raptor R.

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 00C3B0CC-75EB-4A82-A66C-181583EC94F8
Given its a FP vehicle it should.