Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Bumped from week of 8/29 to week of 9/5.
So what I am curious about is: are the slips due to parts constraints, or did they just slip a bunch of 8/8s (cascading from there) because the ones they produced this week and last week showed something that needs to be tweaked?

Week of 8/8 gang: are you seeing window stickers and blend dates for this coming week or have you been slipped?
Sponsored

TitleistMatt

Raptor
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Raptor Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I got a call from my dealer saying my Raptor was out of production and they were told it would arrive within 2 weeks. Crossing fingers.
Does your backdoor link confirm that? Or does it still say “in production”?

Nothing Left

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Audi A8, Wrangler JK, WR450F
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Week of 8/8 gang: are you seeing window stickers and blend dates for this coming week or have you been slipped?
I’m in the 8/8 group and I now see my window sticker with a blend date of 8/11. My window sticker wasn’t available just this past Friday. Looks promising this time!

I’m in Nor Cal and Broncos are still very rare here. I went by Walnut Creek Ford and they had about a dozen orders (various 2 and 4 door models) just offload. Lucky dogs. I can’t wait!

Sponsored

Soundwave

Raptor
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Mine was built 6/14 with an ETA of July 13-19. It hasn't changed to in transit and still saying Pending Update....

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm sitting on a bunch of "use or loose" and waiting to get mines to start burning through it .

Dbraptor

Raptor
First Name
Damian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Cobra,Ranger,fj62. waiting on Bronco n Raptor R
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just tried checking on the back door. I guess they are doing updates since I can’t log in

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

...Still waiting for any change on the back door. Headed to the lake for a week with little internet access, so maybe next week will bring some news. Good luck everyone

8.8.22 Update.png

Sponsored

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If it makes anybody else feel better, It looks like VIN 001 is still waiting too (just checked).
This could be our litmus test ... I would imagine this bronco will be the first Raptor to be released.

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 1659973410720
Where did you get the order number for VIN 001?

Crazycactus

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F250, 1993 Bronco XLT, 2013 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
8/4 blend and my modules popped this morning. No tear tag yet. VIN mid 700's golden ticket. All options except block heater and graphics.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Bronc Fordo is a Black Diamond with the same blend date and rail info as my 8/3 Raptor.

@Dads_bronze_bronco, mine just updated to "Shipped" on the Ford Vehicle Order Tracker and "In Transit" on the Order Track App. Looks like they might be on their way to NC!
Mine still shows In Production. Have a tear tag, the image shows up on Ford Pass App, Ford Chat and my dealer see it’s finished with a delivery date of 8/28. (Edit): Ford Performance just now says in shows "Produced" as of 8/4, and ETA of 8/22-28. We'll see, but ...

Looks like I’ve missed the train and am off to “Jurassic Parked” with the rest of the Raptor brethren. ☹

Last edited:

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

8/4 blend and my modules popped this morning. No tear tag yet. VIN mid 700's golden ticket. All options except block heater and graphics.
Bronc Fordo is a Black Diamond with the same blend date and rail info as my 8/3 Raptor.

Mine still shows In Production. Have a tear tag, the image shows up on Ford Pass App, Ford Chat and my dealer see it’s finished with a delivery date of 8/28. (Edit): Ford Performance just now says in shows "Produced" as of 8/4, and ETA of 8/22-28. We'll see, but ...

Looks like I’ve missed the train and am off to “Jurassic Parked” with the rest of the Raptor brethren. ☹
What is the tear tag and how do you find it?

Crazycactus

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F250, 1993 Bronco XLT, 2013 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor