bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was bumped from 8/29 to 9/5 last week. Just panicked and checked but I'm still holding onto 9/5. Hoping I can hold onto this date for another two weeks and I'm thinking I should be in the clear.

Either way it looks like we need more Raptors built to hit the quota before they're going to release them.
Sponsored

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, 22&23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Same status as others. Built on 7/27.
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 1660068280446

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My production date got pushed from 9/5 to 9/19
9/19?!!!!!! WTF this week's scheduling is supposed to be for weeks of 9/5 and 9/12 - I guess that's gonna be out the window.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
For those of us who aren’t and won’t be scheduled in MY22-
Do you think Ford drops the GT allocation that really doesn’t exist anyway, and then puts us back in cue for whatever we had originally ordered?

Because of the one time nature of the GT allocation program, I question whether or not they extend it across model years.

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I was trying to bury my head in the sand and believe my scheduled build was on track, but with all the pushes I panicked and checked….

My scheduled week was bumped from 8/22 to 8/29. Doesn’t seem too bad, but who knows what’s next?

Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

A pushback to 9/19 is pretty much a nail in the coffin for us left out in the cold still.

rhart540

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, 2008 GT500KR, 1965 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Do you think Ford drops the GT allocation that really doesn’t exist anyway, and then puts us back in cue for whatever we had originally ordered?

Because of the one time nature of the GT allocation program, I question whether or not they extend it across model years.
Thats a great question. Im with you at granger and I doubt its happening for MY22. Im glad Ford threw me a bone for being a day one res ( and then never delivered on the promise).

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thats a great question. Im with you at granger and I doubt its happening for MY22. Im glad Ford threw me a bone for being a day one res ( and then never delivered on the promise).
I did find out that Granger has only one of their ten Golden Ticket allocations scheduled.

imOFP

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M2C, BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I hope this isn't the case - I put a non-refundable deposit down against the order and signed sales doc/agreement (not ADM, MSRP). Ideally, I hope they just roll the exact MY22 order into a MY23 order. At this point I am willing to wait, I am patient and don't *NEED* the Braptor, but it'd be nice to materialize it.

I think I am just jealous of everyone with dates and builds. This thread has been the only thing keeping me informed and motivated. 🤘

Last edited:

Sponsored

TheLawnDart

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, Subaru Forrester, Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I was trying to bury my head in the sand and believe my scheduled build was on track, but with all the pushes I panicked and checked….

My scheduled week was bumped from 8/22 to 8/29. Doesn’t seem too bad, but who knows what’s next?
Same here! Got the email 6.9 minutes ago saying it was pushed to the next week

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Same here! Got the email 6.9 minutes ago saying it was pushed to the next week
FWIW - several of the (general Bronco population) 8/5 blend dates have not seen their modules pop. It seems like Ford got backed up on Thursday or Friday and that is bleeding over.

LionHeart

Raptor
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition Max Limited
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My dealer messaged me and gave me a 8/15-8/27 delivery window. They gave me that window with little effort on my part too :) 🤞 They contacted me first too. Anyone else hear anything similar? They have been good on communication with me throughout and their dates have matched what I see on the tracker. Although right now I’m stuck In Production status even though I know it’s alive due to the ford pass app incident last week. Got my tear tag and a G at the end of my module report too 👍

Dbraptor

Raptor
First Name
Damian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Cobra,Ranger,fj62. waiting on Bronco n Raptor R
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My dealer messaged me and gave me a 8/15-8/27 delivery window. They gave me that window with little effort on my part too :) 🤞 They contacted me first too. Anyone else hear anything similar? They have been good on communication with me throughout and their dates have matched what I see on the tracker. Although right now I’m stuck In Production status even though I know it’s alive due to the ford pass app incident last week. Got my tear tag and a G at the end of my module report too 👍
Nice. I really hope they start shipping them. I’m still waiting to get a window sticker and I’m scheduled for 8/15 build. What does the G tag mean?

LionHeart

Raptor
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition Max Limited
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Nice. I really hope they start shipping them. I’m still waiting to get a window sticker and I’m scheduled for 8/15 build. What does the G tag mean?
A couple members said that the G means all diagnostics have been run on the modules I believe.
Sponsored