First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 F150 Eco, 02Jag XJR100, 15 Limited Exped Eco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay, I was fooled, I read through all the comments and it is a loaner from Ford for this guy to drive and thrash and give his opinion.
Sponsored

Dbraptor

Raptor
First Name
Damian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Cobra,Ranger,fj62. waiting on Bronco n Raptor R
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So, as mentioned by someone earlier, there is a guy on youtube, everyman driver, who has his Bronco Raptor and is already thrashing it pretty good at an off road park! I thought no one had received theirs yet?
That isn’t his. That’s a loaner.

Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Has anyone heard reliable intel on where exactly in the road to reaching "Ok-to-Buy" status the BRaptor is? Have they been produced in sufficient numbers yet? Are QC inspections complete or still pending? Are they waiting on federal emissions certifications? Seems Ford will need to make a concerted effort to produce all the promised MY22 BRaptors by 10/28. Certainly enough time and production capacity left but with each passing week the clock is ticking a bit louder. In some ways this will be similar to the push on building the remaining FEs last Nov/Dec.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Has anyone heard reliable intel on where exactly in the road to reaching "Ok-to-Buy" status the BRaptor is? Have they been produced in sufficient numbers yet? Are QC inspections complete or still pending? Are they waiting on federal emissions certifications? Seems Ford will need to make a concerted effort to produce all the promised MY22 BRaptors by 10/28. Certainly enough time and production capacity left but with each passing week the clock is ticking a bit louder. In some ways this will be similar to the push on building the remaining FEs last Nov/Dec.
No - and rumors of “soon” whatever that means in Ford-speak

Sponsored

Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
No - and rumors of “soon” whatever that means in Ford-speak
A bit frustrating but understandable that there is no reliable insider intel leaking out anymore. Ford must have really put the hammer down requiring and enforcing NDAs after last summer with all the leaks that were coming out of MAP at the time. Someone could be a hero on B6G one day and then possibly find themselves without a job a day later...I guess we just need to sit and wait, or Ford could send all BRaptor order holders a short update on reaching OKTB status (I know, I'm dreaming!).

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

A bit frustrating but understandable that there is no reliable insider intel leaking out anymore. Ford must have really put the hammer down requiring and enforcing NDAs after last summer with all the leaks that were coming out of MAP at the time. Someone could be a hero on B6G one day and then possibly find themselves without a job a day later...I guess we just need to sit and wait, or Ford could send all BRaptor order holders a short update on reaching OKTB status (I know, I'm dreaming!).
Agreed - a simple update wouldn’t really tell us anything, but would help us feel better informed / not forgotten. They are ignoring a lot of early reservation people who feel pretty forgotten.

Last edited:

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Agreed - a simple update wouldn’t really tell us anything, but would help us feel better informed / not forgotten. They are ignoring a lot or early reservation people who feel pretty forgotten.
Hey, at least we’re still getting off-rodeo emails, those are the best!

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hey, at least we’re still getting off-rodeo emails, those are the best!
Ford stopped sending them to me, but I did get the playing cards the other day so that was a win. Got quite the collection of non full size Bronco stuff.

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Shenanigans

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Per today’s release of the scheduling it looks like October will be our last best hope for a 22. With every week being devoted to Broncos. Let’s hope all FE, GT and allocations alike get produced.

Good luck and god’s speed.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford stopped sending them to me, but I did get the playing cards the other day so that was a win. Got quite the collection of non full size Bronco stuff.

They took me off of the Off-Rodeo email list too. :poop:
Sponsored