m82492

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle - FE Order Cancelled
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What will really drive me nuts is if Aug builds ship before vehicles that have been sitting built since May. If they fix whatever issue they may be having on the line and then decide to fix the already built vehicles later.......I'll be hot
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

What will really drive me nuts is if Aug builds ship before vehicles that have been sitting built since May. If they fix whatever issue they may be having on the line and then decide to fix the already built vehicles later.......I'll be hot
The track record for that actually happening is probably 100% .

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
good catch! I got this tweet and did not even read it.

I guess some lucky guys/gals are getting a call from their dealerships soon.

Anyone else notice Levine’s Bronco Raptor IG post today where he comments within they are shipping to customers?

Edit: Post for reference.
11988C43-2F86-4EDD-B174-2A7CB8F5C457.jpeg

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, Hellcat Redeye Widebody, Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Still nothing on my end. All the trackers and links still say "in production" but I know it's been built since 7/27. Hoping it just shows up at the dealer before I get any notification from Ford.

Sponsored

m82492

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle - FE Order Cancelled
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Still nothing on my end. All the trackers and links still say "in production" but I know it's been built since 7/27. Hoping it just shows up at the dealer before I get any notification from Ford.
My Tracker says "Awaiting Shipment". That changed 16 days ago apparently and I didn't catch it. I'm probably not the only one.

Jason72

Raptor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Modules just populated this morning!
https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

Spoke to Ford Performance chat this AM and it was still "In production" since 8/18. Assuming it'll finish being built sometime today/tomorrow since the modules are populated now.

BronxRaptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
As of this morning FORD Performance confirmed my Bronco Raptor is built but original delivery window of 8/30-9/05 is expected to change since No Bronco Raptors have been released for shipment. Said he did not have information on why all BRs are on hold…

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

As of this morning FORD Performance confirmed my Bronco Raptor is built but original delivery window of 8/30-9/05 is expected to change since No Bronco Raptors have been released for shipment. Said he did not have information on why all BRs are on hold…
Booooooooo!!!!!!

Sponsored

RapidResponder

Raptor
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2019 F150 Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have been officially informed today that my Bronco Raptor status has changed to “Released, Awaiting Shipment” with a delivery date to the Pacific Northwest of September 24.

RR

Last edited:

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have been officially informed that my Bronco Raptor has been released with a delivery date to the Pacific Northwest of September 24.

RR
What makes it official?

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

FFS—So which is it? No BRaptors released or some BRaptors released?

I have been officially informed today that my Bronco Raptor status has changed to “Released, Awaiting Shipment” with a delivery date to the Pacific Northwest of September 24.

RR

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

RR
Officially? Please elaborate.

Last edited:

BRVOL

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Subaru Outback XT, 02 BMW 1150RT
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So I spoke to Ford Performance again today. In all, I have had probably 50 plus conversations with them and the Ford Bronco Team. They stated to me that NO Bronco Raptors have shipped but they did hear a "rumor" that the OK to sale was given last week. They did state that Ford was still working on the issue with the swing gate. Yes I have multiply sources on problems with the swing gate and Ford Performance actually confirmed it to me today. From my conversation with them they have been trying to fix this for some time. This problem did require the swing gates to be removed and new ones to be made, painted and installed. A very time consuming issue. I do hope we get some good news soon. I am at 3 months built.
Sponsored