Nothing Left

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Audi A8, Wrangler JK, WR450F
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was originally planning to buy my Bronco at a large dealership by me and decided to stick with my local dealer. I was shocked when I got selected for golden ticket. I’m sure if I would have picked the large dealership I would not have been selected for GT. Long wait from day 1 reservation.
Sponsored

gmarzocco

Black Diamond
First Name
Gennaro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone else's dealer not willing to provide rail car info for tracking purposes? My dealer advised Ford will not let them provide this info to customers and Ford chat responded to me stating that info is "confidential"! This potential railroad strike is stressful to hear and a simple tracking of the rail car would put my mind at ease!

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Anyone else's dealer not willing to provide rail car info for tracking purposes? My dealer advised Ford will not let them provide this info to customers and Ford chat responded to me stating that info is "confidential"! This potential railroad strike is stressful to hear and a simple tracking of the rail car would put my mind at ease!
I could be wrong, but Ford nor the dealers provide that info and folks have been using some sort of cheat code to gain that information?

Crazycactus

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F250, 1993 Bronco XLT, 2013 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My salesman just texted me that my Raptor was just delivered, and will be ready for pickup this afternoon.

Sponsored

Crazycactus

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F250, 1993 Bronco XLT, 2013 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My salesman just texted me that my Raptor was just delivered, and will be ready for pickup this afternoon.
Picture texted by salesman
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned IMG_1980

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I could be wrong, but Ford nor the dealers provide that info and folks have been using some sort of cheat code to gain that information?
My person gave it to me unasked on Sunday. She was very helpful. I've been tracking the rail car every day.

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Never had a problem receiving the rail car info from my dealer. I understand Ford chat not wanting to release (they wouldn't provide me my Braptor VIN due to privacy concerns), but the last car received the salesperson didn't have any issue releasing the rail car info.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Last edited:

Sponsored

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Update on the rail situation. At least in KC, starting tomorrow at noon they are closing the "gates" and will not be accepting any more trains, indefinitely. I'm guessing this would be a similar situation nationwide.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Update on the rail situation. At least in KC, starting tomorrow at noon they are closing the "gates" and will not be accepting any more trains, indefinitely. I'm guessing this would be a similar situation nationwide.
Its going to really suck more having Braptors and other Broncos stuck on railcars sitting thats a nightmare of lost Broncos.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Any VINS posted yet? I’ve got a 21’ Basesquatch and wanna slap the raptor suspension on it :p dealer says I need a VIN to look it up on the system
Best you're gonna be able to do is HOSS 3.0 - raptor front towers are different

sunpro2010

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Raptor (9-7 build day)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Any VINS posted yet? I’ve got a 21’ Basesquatch and wanna slap the raptor suspension on it :p dealer says I need a VIN to look it up on the system
Don’t think you can just slap the suspension on. The frame and mounting points are completely different on the Braptor.
Sponsored