First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My blend date is today. It has been shown as in production since the 19th.
Sponsored

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Today is pickup day!

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Today is pickup day!
Mine just arrived at the dealer!

Pushing to pick up tomorrow

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 1663941212604
Tracker updated to shipped for me this morning with an ETA of 10/11-10/17. Cannot wait, and look forward to seeing some additional photos when you both take delivery and to hear your first impressions.

Sponsored

LionHeart

Raptor
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition Max Limited
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’m happy to see everyone’s Braptors getting delivered. I’m still “In Production” with no updates or pictures from the assembly line. Luckily my other ride was delivered a few weeks ago so I have been distracted lol. Keep posting pics guys, especially the code orange crew! 💪🏼 🍊 What cities/states are getting delivered?? Any southern California deliveries?

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned EC5BFF20-A157-4CC4-83A4-14CA0477BB38
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned B76C8C44-E7D8-4880-9605-99FF31BC4043

It’s home! This thing is amazing. So smooth. Plenty of get up and go. I can’t wait to enjoy it fully.

Sponsored

sunpro2010

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Raptor (9-7 build day)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ok ya’ll, check your swingates at delivery very closely. I found a poorly touched up chip in the lower left corner of mine. Didn’t see it from a few feet out at delivery, and only noticed it as I was removing the dealer’s logo just above that spot

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned B76C8C44-E7D8-4880-9605-99FF31BC4043

I just want to say here - and I will reiterate it when I get a chance to post up some pics and a review - that Crossroads Apex, and specifically Chris Shaw and Taylor Lamb, have been wonderful to work with. Honored MSRP all the way through this process, even when converting a Badlands to a GT.

I know they are listing markups on their inventory vehicles, but the retail order and delivery process has been no pressure and honest, and I really appreciate it.
Mine is going to Crossroads in Kernersville NC. great group of guys. Now if the dang thing would get here already

Huntingbigun

Raptor
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F350 4x4, 98 Ls Tj on tons
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well finally after ordering Warthog 8-2020 never built, have Raptor in Iconic Silver in production now to wait some more lol,

TonkaToy

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Finally got mine today.

First impressions- Cactus Gray is WAY better in person than in pictures, was really questioning my choice. Pictures do not do this vehicle justice, AT ALL. In person, this thing looks AWESOME. Tires look HUGE. IMO the fender flares look GREAT. Again, in pictures you can’t get the full aspect of the dimensions. The flares really add to the overall look.

Interior- seats, tech—-perfect.

Engine- For me, needs a V8. This is a very large vehicle with massive tires to spin. I drive a Chevy 6.2 daily, huge difference. To be fair, i have not made any adjustments to drive modes.
Sponsored