First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F250, 1993 Bronco XLT, 2013 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Another issue. I cannot find the tools that come with the Bronco. I’ve looked everywhere, and of course my salesman will not respond.
Check the under floor storage in the back, and the seat back pockets.
Sponsored

lewishamilton

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Every delivery photo I have seen here are without front plate. Do that many US States not require a front plate or you guys just waiting for some aftermarket solution?

I live in Canadian province that a front license plate is a must. Wondering if those regular bronco front plate mount will work on the Raptor...

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You will want that. It’s a nicer toolkit than the regular Bronco
B14FB21D-E302-45A0-9D1C-D1D6D581E84B.jpeg
Ooooh. Aaaaaah.

What is the code orange tool? Valve core remover? Tire size on one side and a/c size the other?

Last edited:

Dbraptor

Raptor
First Name
Damian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Cobra,Ranger,fj62. waiting on Bronco n Raptor R
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Every delivery photo I have seen here are without front plate. Do that many US States not require a front plate or you guys just waiting for some aftermarket solution?

I live in Canadian province that a front license plate is a must. Wondering if those regular bronco front plate mount will work on the Raptor...
It’s not required by some states. Plus I never have it on any of my cars and my state requires it. But majority of police don’t really care

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
it is a modular front bumper and a few companies makes front license front holders for it. Here's one

https://archetyperacing.com/products/ar-call-sign

Sponsored

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

The modular bumper plate mounts work on the Raptor

lewishamilton

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It’s not required by some states. Plus I never have it on any of my cars and my state requires it. But majority of police don’t really care
My friend drive without one here and he get pulled over twice in the summer. The annoying thing is not only you will have to pay the fine but you have to report to the licensing office with a plate. Same goes to window tint, you have to be there and get checked. LOL

lewishamilton

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
it is a modular front bumper and a few companies makes front license front holders for it. Here's one

https://archetyperacing.com/products/ar-call-sign
The modular bumper plate mounts work on the Raptor
Thanks a lot! So the modular bumper on Badland/Wildtrak is 100% same (also all the sensor locations) as BRaptor then? I hope this is the case, I can just get one that works with modular bumper + lux package on regular Broncos.

Dbraptor

Raptor
First Name
Damian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Cobra,Ranger,fj62. waiting on Bronco n Raptor R
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My friend drive without one here and he get pulled over twice in the summer. The annoying thing is not only you will have to pay the fine but you have to report to the licensing office with a plate. Same goes to window tint, you have to be there and get checked. LOL
They call them fix it tickets here. I’ve gotten plenty of those things. its a quick thing and a small fine

najay

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
boss 302, focus st, gen1 lightning, f250 7.3l 4wd
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My dealer asked me if i wanted the front plate bracket installed. I said no. It is 'required' here but almost never cited for it (unless you park at the airport or are doing something stupid and get pulled over).

Sponsored

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks a lot! So the modular bumper on Badland/Wildtrak is 100% same (also all the sensor locations) as BRaptor then? I hope this is the case, I can just get one that works with modular bumper + lux package on regular Broncos.
I have one of the mounts that mounts under the sensor. I haven’t installed it yet but I held it up to the bolts and it matched up