Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Another thing, I thought we were supposed to get the rear fold down armrest with the two cupholders with the MGV interior, that’s what the build and price said.

I’m not seeing this in mine.
It was in the B&P computer generated photo, but not on any of the press pool ones with MGV and not on mine or any I have seen.

Two pluses I have noticed: they seem to have replaced the smooth, easily scratchable plastic surrounding the center console has been replaced with a pebbled plastic on all Broncos, and also the hatch struts are now screwed into the MIC top.

On the Raptor, you need a scope to see it, but the upper radiator hose is shielded from the fan belt as well.
Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

mine was finally delivered yesterday as well. not convinced yet that i love it more than the badlands though. one of them is gonna have to go

IMG_8269.jpg

IMG_8272.jpg
You’re the first I’ve heard say that after actually driving one.

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It was in the B&P computer generated photo, but not on any of the press pool ones with MGV and not on mine or any I have seen.

Two pluses I have noticed: they seem to have replaced the smooth, easily scratchable plastic surrounding the center console has been replaced with a pebbled plastic on all Broncos, and also the hatch struts are now screwed into the MIC top.

On the Raptor, you need a scope to see it, but the upper radiator hose is shielded from the fan belt as well.
As part of your observations….do you think there is a suitable mounting spot of a ARB twin compressor? 🙏🏻

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I hope I’m on that SoCal train too! Just got moved to built finally! 🙌🏼
1D9D2BC8-24B7-4614-808F-A4E6E516016A.png
Nice to see the status changed to built, after being in production for a few months. Let's hope you are prioritized onto a train, and make a quick trek.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

As part of your observations….do you think there is a suitable mounting spot of a ARB twin compressor? 🙏🏻
I’ll have to look at the more recent mounts that have come out, but I think the air box takes up the space where the early ones were. That under spare tire mount may be our only option.
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 8DA02B97-EC5F-463C-B288-81ED8ADFD4DF
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 6C6C973D-FF7E-4829-AD8B-154063DCF298

May be able to fit something in this area: 🤷‍♂️

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned F1484726-57AC-4C5C-A3EA-70CADD46D90E

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think the tire carrier option is a better option anyways as it wont be continually cooked by the headers.

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I’ll have to look at the more recent mounts that have come out, but I think the air box takes up the space where the early ones were. That under spare tire mount may be our only option.
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned F1484726-57AC-4C5C-A3EA-70CADD46D90E

May be able to fit something in this area: 🤷‍♂️

Thanks, I was pretty sure the air box was going to take out the standard mounting area. I appreciate you confirming that.

If it could drop in vertically by the driver side firewall, that could be a tidy spot with a little airflow the]rough the fender extractors. …..maybe!

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think the tire carrier option is a better option anyways as it wont be continually cooked by the headers.
At first I really liked the idea of the under tire mount install, but cable routing looks iffy, trying to clean up under the mount will be a nightmare and it appeared to be wheel dependent. But the “cool’ location is a big plus.

Im now really leaning toward the twin portable. It’s platform independent, saves $200 on a bracket, heat is no issue, I can potentially use it with wife’s defender, cleaning is no issue and the small tank is a plus vs. something I have to remember to stow in the back and small amount of extra effort to clip on to use it.

I think I just talked myself through it! Thanks for the assist!

Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As a few here have already mentioned, this thing is a blast to drive. It’s big n beefy and definitely makes it’s presence wherever it goes. It looks much better in person because photos don’t capture it’s true stance. Code Orange is nicer in life than in pictures and looks great in the sun light. The engine makes enough power to turn these big 37s up a slope and keeps pulling forward with ease.
I am so impressed and happy with the bronco raptor that I’m not going to miss my JKUR.

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 8F87AB63-CD93-47EA-A3E8-283649D07B2F

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 8F87AB63-CD93-47EA-A3E8-283649D07B2F

What SoCal off road trails do you plan to hit?

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry for the multiple posts in threads.

Need some help from you folks who got your raptors. Those of you who got your Raptors at MSRP (especially if you were a GT holder), can you PM me or respond with the dealer that honored the deal.

I wont be contacting them, but I am a day 1 res holder and a GT email receiver. My dealer even sent me a signed letter with my name and reservation # saying that they will be honoring MSRP on any 2021/2022 bronco of any trim.

My raptor made it to the dealer lot, and the owner stopped all raptor sales, and is refusing to sell us the car. They didnt even counter but said they want a fair deal and that is likely in the 10-30k over MSRP range. The dealer is basically stating that no other dealer honored MSRP. Reading and being on the forums EVERY day, I know this isnt the case, ESPECIALLY for GT holders.

This will completely Eff me over as it means I lost my original reservation, and the raptor. I already got financing. Sold my car, and added the raptor under insurance.

Any responses much appreciated.
Call Ford corporate and if necessary, a lawyer.

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I think we are train buddies! Got this shipped update today.

Glad I'm in good company. I was able to obtain rail car info from Ford chat yesterday, and train I'm on is scheduled to arrive into CA morning of 10/4 (thus, hoping it hits the closer estimate for delivery and isn't stuck at the rail yard for a few weeks).
Sponsored