First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition Max Limited
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Glad I'm in good company. I was able to obtain rail car info from Ford chat yesterday, and train I'm on is scheduled to arrive into CA morning of 10/4 (thus, hoping it hits the closer estimate for delivery and isn't stuck at the rail yard for a few weeks).
I’m 90% sure we are on the same train 🚂
Sponsored

lewishamilton

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just chat with Ford Performance, scheduled build date 10/06. But windows sticker not show up yet, is this normal?

tasman

Wildtrak
First Name
Tal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have same 10/6 build date. Finally showed in production today. still no window sticker..

Kilroy

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Tacoma 2005 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
man, I tried Ford Chat to get a rail number to track and every time I seem to use the chat I speak with Leavy and get nothing....

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
man, I tried Ford Chat to get a rail number to track and every time I seem to use the chat I speak with Leavy and get nothing....
Are you using the Ford Performance chat or Ford chat? FP wouldn't provide me info, but the general Ford chat did. I've also obtained the rail information in the past directly from my dealer.

Sponsored

lewishamilton

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Jeremy is my guy. Always give me good info. There was a guy who told me my build date is 10/06 and my car will arrived September 20-28......

lewishamilton

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have same 10/6 build date. Finally showed in production today. still no window sticker..
We don't have a order system in Canada. All I know my build date is 10/06. I think most people will get Window Sticker a weeke piror to production, I am a little worry about being pushed now... Not much room to be pushed for 2022 MY.

Kilroy

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Tacoma 2005 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Are you using the Ford Performance chat or Ford chat? FP wouldn't provide me info, but the general Ford chat did. I've also obtained the rail information in the past directly from my dealer.

That might be the issue as I have been using Ford Performance chat. I am assuming my Bronco is on the same train as yours so I'll just be looking forward to it being at the rail yard on 10/4.....:unsure:

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yeah, if you get Leavy just open another browser and get someone else.

Sponsored

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have not got an e-mail or picture from Ford saying it built. But online tracker and Ford site show its built and waiting shipment. Going by rail, dang it. It only a one day drive from plant to my dealer.

Your 2022 Bronco Raptor has been "Built" and is currently awaiting shipment.

Built
Your vehicle has been built and we are arranging shipment to your dealer. This step could take a few days to a week. Select the "Learn About Your Vehicle" link for information and videos about your new vehicle.
Ford Accessories
  • Order Confirmed 03/10/2022, Step 1 of 5 , Completed
    Order Confirmed 03/10/2022
  • In Production 09/27/2022, Step 2 of 5 , Completed
    In Production09/27/2022
  • Built 09/30/2022, Step 3 of 5 , In Progress
    Built09/30/2022
  • Shipped Step 4 of 5
    Shipped
  • Final Preparation TBD, Step 5 of 5
    Final Preparation
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 1664629160685
Sponsored