Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Anyone know what the latest build weeks that are being scheduled? Sadly my "original" order rolled off the line this week.
Sponsored

Jerseybraptor

Raptor
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f150/jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just took delivery yesterday (12/16/2022) of my 2023 braptor in south jersey. Retail order no res ordered on 4/14/22. Got kicked to 23 in September and reordered as soon as dealer could submit my order. Good luck to everyone waiting, it is worth the wait. I thought about flipping it and as soon as I saw it in person no way would I sell it.

emerald86

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, 21 Badlands Bronco, 23 Braptor INBOUND
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine was released December 5th! On the vinview tracker it hasn't moved in two weeks. 🤞 I get a shipping update this week.

emerald86

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, 21 Badlands Bronco, 23 Braptor INBOUND
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They're definitely making their way out!

Very happy with my choice to upgrade and color changes. Totally smitten! 🤣

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 20221216_164018

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 20221216_164018
Beautiful!!! Ordered orange with no graphics too!

Sponsored

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I just got pushed from 1/9 to 1/30. Leather and bead lock are fucking me right in the ass, oh no! :ROFLMAO:
I think it's really just getting 'goosed'. You could call getting pushed back 'goose bumps' :geek:

SirFer

Raptor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford F-350 Lariat w/ Tremor Package
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Mine was built on November 18th and released from chip hold on December 5th but as far as anyone can tell it still hasn’t shipped. Delivery estimate is 12/27-1/2 but unless it’s on a train somewhere and the tracker just hasn’t updated I don’t see that happening.
Praying it’s one of those that just shows up at the dealership but at this point it looks like more of an early birthday present (February) than a Christmas present.

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Mine was built on November 18th and released from chip hold on December 5th but as far as anyone can tell it still hasn’t shipped. Delivery estimate is 12/27-1/2 but unless it’s on a train somewhere and the tracker just hasn’t updated I don’t see that happening.
Praying it’s one of those that just shows up at the dealership but at this point it looks like more of an early birthday present (February) than a Christmas present.
Ask your dealer about VinView, they should be able to tell exactly where it is, complete with railcar #. You can track rail with #. The Ford tracker is pretty useless. Good luck

JonesBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Mine was released from chip hold on 12/5 as well… spoke with ford performance and the guy said he hasn’t seen hardly any movement for shipping with the Raptors… had a buddy‘s badlands built same day as mine (same dealer) and was delivered this past Saturday… my raptor appears to still be in Michigan

Sponsored

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
How is everyone doing currently with this total joke of false timelines and broken promises from @Ford ?

Had been holding solid for 1/9 build week since the last date push on 12/7 then today pushed back weeks more, yet again, on the day it was supposed to go into production. I have even been "in production" for a week previously only to be told it was being pushed a month and a half on the blend date. So unbelievably sick of this @Ford after all this time. The part that just keeps angering me the most is that you @Ford stuck us with a $5K up charge on top, due to your failure to deliver, real classy move adding insult to injury.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I mentioned it in another thread but I was also bumped to february.

i think what happened was ford, in an effort to save face, just did a mass scheduling of all early reservation holders with no real plan or ability to build the vehicles on the dates they scheduled. i wouldn’t be surprised to see continued bumps throughout the late winter and early spring.

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I got my original email for build week of 1/23. Pushed to 2/6. Now just got an email pushed to 2/20. Here we go 👆🏼

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I got my original email for build week of 1/23. Pushed to 2/6. Now just got an email pushed to 2/20. Here we go 👆🏼
Just got pushed to 3/13. This is my fifth date change in the last month lol. Crazy.