Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Alright guys, I’m gonna need some input on a situation. So, as you can tell I’m grateful that my Braptor is getting built. As I was looking, I had noticed that my price obviously increased but I also saw that it increased and extra 2 grand and I couldn’t tell where at first. Then I dug a little deeper and saw that I have the 17 inch beadlock carbonized gray wheels on for an extra 1995.00. I did not order these, I’m certain of. Then I thought, perhaps my dealer accidentally ordered them. I misplaced my damn contract so I’ll ask for a copy, but this was my initial email that gave me a summary of what order was placed when my dealer sent it in when the order banks opened back in September. What should I do? Is this something someone has ran into or heard of? I took a screenshot of the email which, there is a difference in the wording of the standard wheels and the bead lock capable dark carbonized gray… thanks in advance.
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 6E2DA044-B155-4626-824A-E14AAEFF83CB

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Alright guys, I’m gonna need some input on a situation. So, as you can tell I’m grateful that my Braptor is getting built. As I was looking, I had noticed that my price obviously increased but I also saw that it increased and extra 2 grand and I couldn’t tell where at first. Then I dug a little deeper and saw that I have the 17 inch beadlock carbonized gray wheels on for an extra 1995.00. I did not order these, I’m certain of. Then I thought, perhaps my dealer accidentally ordered them. I misplaced my damn contract so I’ll ask for a copy, but this was my initial email that gave me a summary of what order was placed when my dealer sent it in when the order banks opened back in September. What should I do? Is this something someone has ran into or heard of? I took a screenshot of the email which, there is a difference in the wording of the standard wheels and the bead lock capable dark carbonized gray… thanks in advance.
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 6E2DA044-B155-4626-824A-E14AAEFF83CB
That might still be a changeable option, but honestly at this point I wouldn't mess with it. There was a Feb price increase that I'm assuming you saw as well - around $2800. Only thing I can think is you had the non forged (akak badlands) wheels and those got balanced out so they don't exist anymore - but I would've expected them to downgrade to stock and not upgrade you for $2k more.

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You never know until you ask. They have us by the %$*&^ on this damn Raptor saga.

Sponsored

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

That might still be a changeable option, but honestly at this point I wouldn't mess with it. There was a Feb price increase that I'm assuming you saw as well - around $2800. Only thing I can think is you had the non forged (akak badlands) wheels and those got balanced out so they don't exist anymore - but I would've expected them to downgrade to stock and not upgrade you for $2k more.
I see. And I don’t want to start something that may delay my build, but I just don’t agree with being charged something I didn’t order. I can understand if it was a dealer mistaken input, but if it’s an issue with something like not having that option anymore, I would assume they wouldn’t charge me.
yes, and the price increase I am aware of, but the wheels were something I didn’t order. Thanks for your input. I hope it’s what you said about the non stock option

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You never know until you ask. They have us by the %$*&^ on this damn Raptor saga.
It doesn’t hurt to ask. I’ll try and see.
Congratulations, here's a price comparison. I got mine at the end of January this year.

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned Screenshot_20221117-134856_Acrobat for Samsun
Thank you! Similar! I wish I didn’t have the increase. You got lucky being a Jan delivery 😅 LOL

SVTGoat

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thank you! Similar! I wish I didn’t have the increase. You got lucky being a Jan delivery 😅 LOL
[/QUOTE]

I wish you didn't either.

I just thought you may want to see where the price differences are.

Right now the consumer is the only one really going to pay if they want the Bronco.

Ford keeps doing price increases along with Dealerships doing "market adjustments".

Somewhere Ford has lost its way and forgot Henry Ford's basic idea. "A CAR IN EVERY GARAGE".

happyman2606

Raptor
First Name
Hasnain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rivian R1T, Mustang, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have 2 orders finally showing up in ford.com account. It shows 2022 and 2023. Does this mean any progress? I haven't received an email this week with any update.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It doesn’t hurt to ask. I’ll try and see.

I dunno about that, the early 23s got a nice 5k increase to start...

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
NOT sure I understand your question. You should have received an email from Ford if you were scheduled.

I have 2 orders finally showing up in ford.com account. It shows 2022 and 2023. Does this mean any progress? I haven't received an email this week with any update.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just checked my order and it seems I have received a build day of 4/4 .. YAY
Yes, fantastic. Always living vicariously through others here... I'm hoping for an allocation next month.

I can tell you're a long time here but what has your overall schedule been?

Two-Track

First Edition
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, Tesla Model 3; KTM 450 XCF & 300 XC
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I see. And I don’t want to start something that may delay my build, but I just don’t agree with being charged something I didn’t order. I can understand if it was a dealer mistaken input, but if it’s an issue with something like not having that option anymore, I would assume they wouldn’t charge me.
yes, and the price increase I am aware of, but the wheels were something I didn’t order. Thanks for your input. I hope it’s what you said about the non stock option
I ordered back in the fall as well. I did not select the upgraded, beadlock capable wheels for $1,995 either as I planned to go with aftermarket Method Wheels. I was later told that they had to add the upgraded wheels in order to get my order accepted in system. I justified it as part of the cost getting a Bronco Raptor built sooner than later. I do recall other posts mentioning that the base raptor wheels were a constraint item at the time. So, yes, they probably should have cleared with you first, but I am not sure you would have had a choice at the time if you really wanted a Bronco Raptor built this year. For now, I am just hoping hoping I can live with the wheels for a while as I already spent my budget for Methods 😂.
Sponsored