First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't get past these pictures without wondering if those are a sneak view of Heritage Edition colors or just a random artistic render.

White tops sure, but those colors sure look close to Caramel Bronze Metallic and Sky View Blue, and the silver wheels and roof racks are an inconsistent departure from everything we've seen.
Nice catch! Maybe there’s something to that!
Sponsored

The_Axeman

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 4dr Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like the compressor comes with it’s own switch. One of the few things that would be nice for the overhead switches, and you have to use the ARB one. Makes me wonder about pricing out their lockers.
F0A4D5A4-7197-4C16-B777-32BC43AD0A22.jpeg
You wouldn’t have to use the ARB switch. It could be wired into one of the aux. switches ?

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As far as the fender flares, I like 4WP fix. Remove fender flares and they have a flat piece that snugs up next to fender and covers the holes...

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can’t tell if this canvas Bimini is the same as the one on the 2 door sema concept or a different one.

Sponsored

Bud1lite

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru forester,2016 Nissan frontier
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
As far as the fender flares, I like 4WP fix. Remove fender flares and they have a flat piece that snugs up next to fender and covers the holes...
So they are in the process of making these?

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So they are in the process of making these?
Yes! I always liked to look of the fender flares off, but the holes looked bad. This is basically a 1/4 inch fender flair so the holes don't show.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bud1lite

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru forester,2016 Nissan frontier
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes! I always liked to look of the fender flares off, but the holes looked bad. This is basically a 1/4 inch fender flair so the holes don't show.
Nice!thanks for that,was hoping to hear some news for that!

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question is, what's the price and how can I order these?

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Nope, but that lift by 4WP is ? and I got one 2 blocks from my house. They said it might be 6mths to a yr before they have the specifics. I would think it would be sooner since it was one of their shops that worked with Ford... Guess we'll see.
That is absolutely an option, but I would prefer the Ford one so my warranty stays intact.

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You wouldn’t have to use the ARB switch. It could be wired into one of the aux. switches ?
Interesting. So I spent some more time looking into this. The last time I looked, which was a few years ago by this point, I was under the impression the factory switch was required. I though that there was thermal cutoff circuit built into the switch that would trip and reset the switch. Apparently this is not true, or at least the thermal circuit doesn't require the switch. An upfitter switch can be used to supply power to the relay within the ARB harness to control activation. Neat.

" If your vehicle is equipped with factory auxiliary switches or a switching system other than LINX, you can use that system to turn on the compressor but not power the compressor. You must run the supplied power harness directly to your vehicles starting battery. On the switch side of the harness, connect the purple wire (CKMTA) or the red wire (CKSA and CKMA) to the switch system. If your vehicle is fitted with ARB Air Lockers, the yellow wire can be run to a separate switch in order to engage the rear locker and the green wire can be run to a separate switch to engage the front locker. Follow the remaining steps included with the switch or switching system. "

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not "rot" so much as disintegrate in the 110degree blazing sun.

I thought about 5-tire rotations since we get the 5 matching rims, and I like the idea of showing off my 5th matching rim. But that commits me to buying 5 tires instead of 4 the next time I have to replace all of them.

Anyone know if the extra life on my tires doing 5-tire rotations will offset the extra expense of replacing them 5 at a time?

This has come up a lot in a lot of threads. Maybe it's the first time many people have owned a vehicle with a full size spare mounted on the same wheel as the others. Not sure.

Anyway, yes, you should rotate the spare into the rotation, for several reasons. The first is to use a tire bought and paid for. Why have a brand new tire you never use? Second is to know your spare is good. Nothing worse than needing the spare only to find out it's flat too.

A five tire rotation extends the time between buying tires. Lets say you rotate every 5K miles. When your vehicle has driven 75K miles, the tires will only have 60K miles on them. So, instead of buying tires at 60K, you buy tires at 75K.

When you buy your new set of tires, you can decide then if you want to buy 5 new ones and have the extended interval, or pick the best of the 5 for a dedicated spare and only buy 4 for a normal interval.

Bottom line though, if you have five identical new tires, use all of them.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some cool things, some meh things, some TBD things, and some hilariously bad things.

Ford Bronco ⚙️ 2021 BRONCO ACCESSORIES PICTURES! Ford Performance Parts Catalog + Availability Schedule ? EFD2249E-158E-43C4-8E7D-700BB87CB2A2

PEACE
(Probably already posted but I couldn’t resist)
Sponsored