SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Soft top
Tune
Swing gate
Pods to be retrofitted as Fogs

My dealers gonna love me, although I'm still going aftermarket for mostly everything else.

Definitely iffy on catback's though, more because I want to avoid Drone, while HFC's give me the power and tone I like
Don't forget many Ford dealers run online websites where you can buy many of the accessories at a good to great discount, for example:

Ford Genuine Accessories Google Search
Sponsored

Last edited:

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting. I wonder if Ford will add it since the Bronco seems to be getting it.
Probably not as long as the demand with Bronco keeps it in short supply.

Jarrett

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The first picture seems to be the standard, non-Sasquatch fender flares.
Then second picture seems to be the Sasquatch fender flares.
Does anyone disagree?

re-kits-ford-performance-oem-factory-accessory-jpg.jpg

ons-kit-ford-performance-oem-factory-accessory-jpg.jpg
A. Why I'm confused they're even in the catalog
The basic ones are good for those OBX buyers who don’t like the body colored flares and want it to look like all of the other Bronco trims. I thought about doing this on an OBX in order to get the High package, but I couldn’t get OK with any of the OBX interiors. So, staying with BD.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't forget many Ford dealers run online websites where you can buy many of the accessories at a good to great discount, for example:

Ford Genuine Accessories Google Search
Of course, and also, no dealer's gonna bat an eye at upgraded Intercooler's/Chargepipe's or an Oil Catch Can, the two most essential safeguards for the engine. Shame Ford never offered their own OEM+ Solution for them

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don’t know if this has been covered already (didn’t read through 20+pages), the flares are only going to look good with 33s or more, not standard OBX trim.

Sponsored

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Soft top
Tune
Swing gate
Pods to be retrofitted as Fogs

My dealers gonna love me, although I'm still going aftermarket for mostly everything else.

Definitely iffy on catback's though, more because I want to avoid Drone, while HFC's give me the power and tone I like
Swing gate? We have a swing gate upgrade option? I don’t see that in the price list. What you talkin’ bout Willis?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you rotate in the spare you get 20% more life out of the set. Rotating that spare makes a rotation simple easy because you only need one good jack and only one corner is off the ground at a time. You can do the whole swap in 10 minutes. If you need to use the spare it will already be worn close enough to match the diameter of the others. If you don’t rotate in the spare because you think you are saving from having to buy a 5th, you will have to get the same size and type of tire next time. Can’t decide to go bigger unless you buy a 5th anyway.

0E739264-A761-4CCC-80DD-E22B85D2B043.jpeg

I keep a diagram like this in my truck with the miles at every change so I know exactly where the spare goes and when the last rotation was. The only difference is my front driver tire is where I rotate my spare in as for some reason I always start with that tire when rotating, regardless of vehicle, and my driver rear becomes the spare. My OCD tendencies I guess.

It doesn't matter where you rotate the spare in, just make sure you do it the same every time or it will defeat the purpose of rotating 5 tires.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Swing gate? We have a swing gate upgrade option? I don’t see that in the price list. What you talkin’ bout Willis?
The table by Tuffy

Wrote it assuming ya knew what I meant by it

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you rotate in the spare you get 20% more life out of the set. Rotating that spare makes a rotation simple easy because you only need one good jack and only one corner is off the ground at a time. You can do the whole swap in 10 minutes. If you need to use the spare it will already be worn close enough to match the diameter of the others. If you don’t rotate in the spare because you think you are saving from having to buy a 5th, you will have to get the same size and type of tire next time. Can’t decide to go bigger unless you buy a 5th anyway.

0E739264-A761-4CCC-80DD-E22B85D2B043.jpeg
Thanks, never had a perfectly matching spare. The best part is using one jack. That would make it worth it even without the extended tire life!

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks, never had a perfectly matching spare. The best part is using one jack. That would make it worth it even without the extended tire life!

Yeah, if you don't have a lift, using the spare is the quickest method. You only have to lift one wheel at a time. You should still have jack stand on that wheel for safety though. Never trust a jack.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah, if you don't have a lift, using the spare is the quickest method. You only have to lift one wheel at a time. You should still have jack stand on that wheel for safety though. Never trust a jack.
Right, I always use jackstands, but not having it on two cross corner at the same time will be sweet!
Sponsored