Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you rotate in the spare you get 20% more life out of the set. Rotating that spare makes a rotation simple easy because you only need one good jack and only one corner is off the ground at a time. You can do the whole swap in 10 minutes. If you need to use the spare it will already be worn close enough to match the diameter of the others. If you don’t rotate in the spare because you think you are saving from having to buy a 5th, you will have to get the same size and type of tire next time. Can’t decide to go bigger unless you buy a 5th anyway.

0E739264-A761-4CCC-80DD-E22B85D2B043.jpeg
The only question left is: Who on the forum wants to propose arguments for which 5-wheel rotation pattern is best? And why? I have to decide soon since I can't change the order until the second set of tires. And I've got only 10 to 18 months to make this decision .??
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The only question left is: Who on the forum wants to propose arguments for which 5-wheel rotation pattern is best? And why? I have to decide soon since I can't change the order until the second set of tires. And I've got only 10 to 18 months to make this decision .??
Another thing to consider is some tires are unidirectional, so can only be moved front to back on the same side. Some vehicles such as Lincoln Aviator even have left and right wheels.

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Another thing to consider is some tires are unidirectional, so can only be moved front to back on the same side. Some vehicles such as Lincoln Aviator even have left and right wheels.
Aaaaarrrrrrrhhhhh!!!
You're killin' me!

And just when I thought I had finally managed to decide ONE thing about my Bronco.??

@618TRVLWILD are the General Grabbers on the Black Diamond unidirectional?

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And the advanced 4WD system may not like a mismatched spare, so yet another reason to always rotate 5. Big tires go through big changes.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ah, yes the fold down table. Gotcha. We have slightly different terminology. Thanks.
Np, my bad about that. Still, here's the first time Im really thinking Dealer for accessories and mods

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Aaaaarrrrrrrhhhhh!!!
You're killin' me!

And just when I thought I had finally managed to decide ONE thing about my Bronco.??

@618TRVLWILD are the General Grabbers on the Black Diamond unidirectional?
I believe they are! But let me do some digging jic!

Sponsored

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I don’t think it matters much as long as you use the same pattern every time. Most don’t even bother rotating at all

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw that some one asked about these on another forum and was told they were Raptor style wheels for the Ranger and Bronco. I did a search and found Raptor wheels about the same cost and figured that these might be them. I was intrigued by the option because I didn't care for the optional wheels for Black Diamond. After seeing them I am not a fan and will stick with the Steelies until I find something I like better.

2021 Bronco wheel kit wheel locks Ford Performance OEM factory accessory.jpg

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I keep a diagram like this in my truck with the miles at every change so I know exactly where the spare goes and when the last rotation was. The only difference is my front driver tire is where I rotate my spare in as for some reason I always start with that tire when rotating, regardless of vehicle, and my driver rear becomes the spare. My OCD tendencies I guess.

It doesn't matter where you rotate the spare in, just make sure you do it the same every time or it will defeat the purpose of rotating 5 tires.
Thanks, now I realize how truly disorganized I am.?

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Counterpoint: I could see a "lawn performance package".
1. Have a front rack (like the fishing pole thing) holding an edger and trimmer.
2. The chainsaw and blower probably have to be mounted on the side.
3. The lawnmower could be towed.
The lawn service special lol?

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The problem i see with the flares is that you can only have 2 trees in your yard ,or you need another set.
Sponsored