Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F350/Expedition/Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Where did you find validation that is for the 4 door.
The Original post under headliners has the part numbers listed for 2dr and 4dr by CoverKing. The last letter changes.
Sponsored

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Citing your sources..... Very important for all levels of journalism, even the tourettes-afflicted Jalopnik. (Aluding to the BN dust-up)

Honestly, how can a group of journalists curse so frequently in their articles? Professionalism be damned.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do those rocker panel covers he has as a worst cover up the pinch weld some are so annoyed with?

Johnthebronx

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

Fedexman1978

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

20201102_122202.jpg

I want the angled fender flares peaking out in this grill guard concept render. I'm not a fan of the round fender flares
I'll take that entire front 1/4. That bumper/winch combo mated with grille guard is just beautiful.

niknailor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Willow

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We would like to know what swing gate table is used for
i would like to see if u can help find the video for me
thank you.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We would like to know what swing gate table is used for
i would like to see if u can help find the video for me
thank you.
This one shows it at about 5:45

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, the "GVWR issue" that makes paint protection film and headliner material an "overweight" item, as opposed to supply issues where they're making stuff available for some models and not others. Seriously, there is no "GVWR" issue, aside from the crazy talk that has been all over this forum, even after ACTUAL numbers came out that were far off what people were claiming.

Put the roof rack on. Have fun with it. Your Bronco won't explode. You won't get pulled over. You won't lose insurance covers. It won't start raining fire and brimstone. Just don't post photos of it here, because someone will claim you've voided your warranty by having the roof rack on. They'll be wrong, but they'll still say it.
FYI, I just saw the comment below in one of the KOH ride reports posted today...

Roof rack on squatch
I asked multiple people at the booth and It’s a center of gravity issue. Ford is redesigning the actual roof for 2022 with different bolt placement for the new roof rack. If you need a roof rack like me and want Sasquatch it’s a tough call: get a 2021 and hope to get one at the dealer this summer, or get a 2022MY. So it looks like the 22 roof rack won’t be compatible with the 21MY Bronco.

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Point of clarification:

The way I understand it is that you can modify your order up until Ford "schedules" your build... meaning they have the parts, a VIN is assigned, and it's going to get built in a week or two. For some people this could be many months aways (or very soon depending on the circumstances).

What is happening first (Apri/May), is that Ford will supply everyone with a "Delivery Estimate/Window" about when they think our build will get "scheduled."

We tend to use the term "schedule" around here to mean Ford figuring our builds and when we get our estimate, but to ford that word has a very specific meaning.
True, I should have said "starting in" March, which would be more accurate. Just want to make sure that anyone thinking of changing anything needs to stay on top of the process before that happens. Like for me, I need to check back in an make sure that Lux box gets checked, as I want it.

FYI, I just saw the comment below in one of the KOH ride reports posted today...
Hmm, that's interesting. I really don't plan on having stuff on the roof THAT often to where I'm going to worry about it. If my build winds up being a '22 with the redone setup, that works. If not, is what it is and I'll grab the '21 rack from the parts department for the occasional usage.

Only reason I could see using it more often would be because it's shorter than my Flex (for example, I can fit my 11'0" paddle board inside the Flex if I need to).

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been reading about that. I'm sort of dubious of that as well... I do kind of wish we could get a solid answer, but it's not GVWR, anyhow.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is the metal storage Container for the 2 door? It has stuff listed for the 2 door but can't tell if that's the other stuff in the pic and not the container
Ford Bronco ⚙️ 2021 BRONCO ACCESSORIES PICTURES! Ford Performance Parts Catalog + Availability Schedule ? E84A8A7C-D6A3-4B93-9F69-74F1934D3E8B

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is the metal storage Container for the 2 door? It has stuff listed for the 2 door but can't tell if that's the other stuff in the pic and not the container
Ford Bronco ⚙️ 2021 BRONCO ACCESSORIES PICTURES! Ford Performance Parts Catalog + Availability Schedule ? E84A8A7C-D6A3-4B93-9F69-74F1934D3E8B
It appears that is the security drawer, which is only listed for the 4DR.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It appears that is the security drawer, which is only listed for the 4DR.
Damn. I was thinking they wouldn't make anything for the small cargo area for the 2 door. Will have to see what aftermarket has then. Thanks
Sponsored