Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Being someone who is not a fan of add ons looking DIY, being of poor quality, or tacky, it appears that in order for me to get that professional finish, I'll need to get these professionally powder coated
Sponsored

Cptjockitch

Wildtrak
First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok so I can’t find the thread size for the lug nuts anywhere for the bronco or the 2021 ford ranger. Some places have m12x1.5 and some say 1/2-20. Both are similar but not the same. Does anyone know which one it is? Stage 3 motorsports is selling sets of lugnuts for the 2020 ranger and those are m12-1.5 but I’ve seen multiple people say it’s 1/2-20.

Last edited:

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got my order confirmation and there it says forged. That's the only place I've seen it say that.
Can you paste it in? It's amazing that they would offer the exact same wheel (with different trim rings), but with one being forged, and the other cast.

Sponsored

jdogi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you paste it in? It's amazing that they would offer the exact same wheel (with different trim rings), but with one being forged, and the other cast.
My Badlands order confirmation just came and it states that the non-squatch upgrade wheels are also forged.

Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The other beadlock wheels should be forged too, it makes no sense to make different builds of them from a cost perspective.
Screenshot_20210128-123341_Gmail.jpg

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've been obsessing a bit over wheel offset to confirm the ability to chain up. This thread helps.

BB wheel/tire vs BL: BB 7.5 w/55 offset, BL 8.0 w/55 offset so BB gains 1/4" interior clearance from the narrower wheel width.

BB tire is 255, BL is 285, so that gains a bit over 1/2" inside clearance. For a total of 3/4".

Assuming BL has at least 1/2" inside clearance anyway, I get over 1 1/4" minimum with my BB. Should be OK to chain up.

My plan is to upsize to 255/80x17. 33" (Falken AT3) at some point, staying with 255 should keep me OK pending crash bar clearance. The Ranger owners manual recommends chaining up only 255 and certain 265 tires and only the rear (probably due to strength of M190 front and maybe UCA clearance).

jlaliberty

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
what does the 6x5.5 indicate in the part number on the fifteen52 wheels?

jlaliberty

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ah thanks, that's making more sense now. I assume the 5.5 indicated the bolt diameter and 6 is the number of bolts. Appreciate the reply! This makes it easier to replace the wheels that' I'm not really sure i'm in love with. I'm going Sasquatch on a Badlands, but wish they were not so glossy.
Sponsored