ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 LARIAT CREW C. 3.5L ÉCO 2022+ BRONCO BL.2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It seems that the majority of Method Trail Series and Teraflex Nomads are zero offset/4.75" backspace. Will those fit properly on a Badlands with 37" tires?

Or will it cause rubbing/interference issues?
YES YES I HAVE THE SAME QUESTION ABOUT THIS CHOICE OF WHEELS PLEASE EXPERT WHAT DID YOU THINCK ?
TRACKTOY
Sponsored

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So um, any speculation on OEM wheel weights?

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

searched this thread, but didn't see it - would someone mind confirming the Bronco wheel nut hex size since I'm looking for another new socket today anyway? Is it 3/4 / 19mm?

I checked the OEM nut for the Ranger, and it doesn't specify, and using my new Bronco VIN doesn't work yet in the Ford Parts system.

Ford Bronco ⚙ 2021+ Bronco 6th Gen - OEM Factory Rims / Wheels Specs (Sizes, Offsets, Bolt Pattern, Center Bore) ⚙️ Screen Shot 2021-04-24 at 10.58.35 AM

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Little thing to most I would assume but I have been paying pretty close attention to the wheel weights on the Sasquatch wheels and optional Badlands wheels (the only trims I have seen in person) and I am really impressed with how little wheel weights are being installed on these considering the style of tire on each, all wearing Goodyear rubber. Makes me believe both are forged and well made.

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

YES YES I HAVE THE SAME QUESTION ABOUT THIS CHOICE OF WHEELS PLEASE EXPERT WHAT DID YOU THINCK ?
TRACKTOY
Why are you screaming? The answer is probably. Thanks to @Blksn955.o 's message (early in this thread), we know...
So the 17x8 in is a +55 while the squatch is 17x8.5 +30. Just making sure as the 17in steel wheels look to read 17x7.5 -55.
So if 33s are on 17x8 +55, and 35s on Sas are on 17x8.5 +30, then in theory, 37s should work with zero offset. But you are not giving enough information. The wheel diameter and width are critical. If that wheel you are asking about is 12" wide, then all bets are off until someone tries to stick it under the truck with a 37.

The width (and diameter) of the wheel is going to greatly impact how wide the tires are going to squat. Wider wheel, wider tire profile, more chance of rubbing.

And this is all talking about hitting the shocks and steering components. This has nothing to do with whether 37s will hit the fenders or the bumper. Offset is only half of your problem with 37s. I'm pretty sure I have seen videos where pros (vaughn gittin jr or loren healy) have said there will be some cutting to accommodate 37s.

Sponsored

FoCoBronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, X3, MDX, Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco ⚙ 2021+ Bronco 6th Gen - OEM Factory Rims / Wheels Specs (Sizes, Offsets, Bolt Pattern, Center Bore) ⚙️ 1625499250124

Does anyone know if the BL 33 wheel and tires could be ordered and put on an OBX without any spacers or other modifications? I know the mph would be off a little going from 32" to 33". Thanks for any help - I could not find this answer on any other thread.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Does anyone know if the BL 33 wheel and tires could be ordered and put on an OBX without any spacers or other modifications? I know the mph would be off a little going from 32" to 33". Thanks for any help - I could not find this answer on any other thread.
Yes, they will fit, your suspension will be 0.67 inches lower than the Badlands which may cause rubbing at full compression but if your not doing aggressive off-roading you maybe okay.

The Definitive Guide to 2021+ Bronco Ride & Lift Heights with Wheel & Tire Sizes
1623678791332-png.png

FoCoBronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, X3, MDX, Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks! Now I know what to send Detroit Steel Wheels
Did you ever talk to Detroit steel? Really want a pair of their smoothies on my Sasquatch tires. But it doesn’t look like they make 17s. Hopefully this has changed

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So the 17x8 in is a +55 while the squatch is 17x8.5 +30. Just making sure as the 17in steel wheels look to read 17x7.5 -55.
that steel wheel is definitely a +55. my guess is that is a dash not a minus in the part number. if the mating surface is outboard of the centerline of the wheel it is a + offset.

Sponsored

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you ever talk to Detroit steel? Really want a pair of their smoothies on my Sasquatch tires. But it doesn’t look like they make 17s. Hopefully this has changed
I ended up not reaching out. I read about the backlog that they have on regular sizes and yea the 17" would be custom.

Im gonna end up with Titan7 wheels and they're making it for Bronco as per their email to me

guest001

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ended up not reaching out. I read about the backlog that they have on regular sizes and yea the 17" would be custom.

Im gonna end up with Titan7 wheels and they're making it for Bronco as per their email to me
I like the titan7 off road wheels. Are they making them in +55 offset?

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the titan7 off road wheels. Are they making them in +55 offset?
They didn't give any details, but I'm hoping they do +55 or even +35

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ET30, does that mean the Sasquatch wheels are +30mm offset?