Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hello all! With the success of the IAG EZ Steps, we are working on a full length board option for the factory rock rails. Pre-order won’t go live until we have completed the packaging design. Production will begin in late April. Deliveries would begin in early May. As always they ship in the order received! Please provide feedback. Anticipated pricing is $899 for 4dr and $849 for 2dr.

7990A5BE-7371-4D16-B484-EDBB15996AEA.jpeg

F1CF1D70-A700-4DF2-BE62-049114452C40.jpeg

9917468C-EDD0-480E-A78B-11738B5FB933.jpeg

C916D492-E52A-4E5E-AAEF-F85D9154D43A.jpeg
The color and finish of the 2dr step is consist with our current offerings and matches the OEM rock rail. That’s what we intend on using. The 4dr step is something we were experimenting with and didn’t turn out in a way we are happy with.
I know these are preproduction models pictured. Will there be any center supports mounted between the attachment bar and the outer running board pipe on the 4 door model to prevent it from sagging from use?
Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are going to do these a bit differently this time around. We should have some additional information to share on Monday that we will post here.
Looking forward to your update. In the meantime, do you have any other pics you can share of the 4DR version? Someone mentioned that you had these at super celebration east?

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We are going to do these a bit differently this time around. We should have some additional information to share on Monday that we will post here.
Monday as in today Monday?

btw I suck with waiting

Bronco1988

Big Bend
First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sasquatch Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looking forward to the update!

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good morning! Based on some of the feedback we have received we have decided not to do a traditional pre-order on the full-length steps as we have done in the past. We are going to have a link to sign up for automatic notifications when they are in stock and available to order.

Sponsored

Biggwrm

First Edition
First Name
Orran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Good morning! Based on some of the feedback we have received we have decided not to do a traditional pre-order on the full-length steps as we have done in the past. We are going to have a link to sign up for automatic notifications when they are in stock and available to order.
Darn, this group is quite used to preordering… im fine with it 😂

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know these are preproduction models pictured. Will there be any center supports mounted between the attachment bar and the outer running board pipe on the 4 door model to prevent it from sagging from use? I'm 6' 2" 240lbs, stepping on this 4 or 5 times a day will probably cause it to sag. Trying to save you the headache of complaints after the sale/purchase.

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know these are preproduction models pictured. Will there be any center supports mounted between the attachment bar and the outer running board pipe on the 4 door model to prevent it from sagging from use? I'm 6' 2" 240lbs, stepping on this 4 or 5 times a day will probably cause it to sag. Trying to save you the headache of complaints after the sale/purchase.
No there won’t be…but what you may not see is there is an inner tube as well. Additionally there are two center supports that hang off the rail. In our testing (putting 2 people on the step at the same time) it doesn’t flex or sag at all.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well let us know when this puppy is out. Poor wifey will struggle to get in until then

Jpursuit

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f250 king ranch 4wd, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These attach to the OEM rock rails.
I'm interested to add these on to my Badlands rock rails but have a question for you guys. As you likely know, the factory rock rails extend forward slightly beyond the body. Some of us, including me, have cut the front of the rails back between 1 1/2" and 2" to fit aftermarket mudflaps. Will your full length EZ-STEP still fit on rails that were cut back up to 2" at the forward end?

Sponsored

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm interested to add these on to my Badlands rock rails but have a question for you guys. As you likely know, the factory rock rails extend forward slightly beyond the body. Some of us, including me, have cut the front of the rails back between 1 1/2" and 2" to fit aftermarket mudflaps. Will your full length EZ-STEP still fit on rails that were cut back up to 2" at the forward end?
Looks like it will be close but tentative yes for fitting even with cut back sliders.
Ford Bronco ⚠️⚠️Teaser❗️❗️❗️Full Length EZ Step Board Add on for factory rock rails! 2dr and 4dr. 7990A5BE-7371-4D16-B484-EDBB15996AEA

Bronco Bax

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Price gouging? You can’t be serious. The cost of entry for the equipment making these steps is over 1.5M. They are made of quality domestically sourced Materials and all hand tig welded. This isn’t a cheap mig welded product. Additionally material prices have increased by nearly 300% in the last year. (Another 10% last Friday). There is nearly $350 in materials in a pair of these steps 😂 ….simply not possible to manufacture and sell in the US for $400-600. Take a stand if you will, but it isn’t going to mean we can lose money to offer these to the community. If you are happy with your Go-rhino than we likely aren’t the company for you.
haha sooooo are you saying there is room to sell to b6g members for $700-$800?

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's going to be close but I'm hesitant to guarantee that it will. With the step centered on the rail I measure 1.5" from the step mounting bracket to lower edge of the rock rail.
Ford Bronco ⚠️⚠️Teaser❗️❗️❗️Full Length EZ Step Board Add on for factory rock rails! 2dr and 4dr. Ste