First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
KC lights look baller. I have a similar build and feel inspired. Thanks for posting!
Sponsored

Donkeygyrl

Base
First Name
Sheri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

At the taco bell meet up ,I will share my issues with the lighters I've had 4 different configurations all of them suck but there is a way around it.

OP
OP
Love Shop Auto Lo

Love Shop Auto Lo

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Lo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 911S / 2021 4door Badlands w/ Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Love Shop Auto Lo

Love Shop Auto Lo

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Lo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Love Shop Auto Lo

Love Shop Auto Lo

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Lo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

KC lights look baller. I have a similar build and feel inspired. Thanks for posting!

Thanks! I'm gonna black out the letters so it's a little stealthier. If you haven't ordered the light bar yet, I'd recommend digging around the webz for a coupon code. There's 20% off coupons floating around

Whatchu got cooking for your truck?

Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There’s no way white rims work with Area 51. Holy crap, that looks great! Kudos for having the vision to see that through.

CarbonBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Toyota $runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Love this build thanks for holding it down for the JDM wheels/ forged wheels! Loving this build since one of my buddies posted pics of you mounting 16” te37x progressives and showing that they fit on ig! It gave me hope that I could bring my te37x beadlocks to the bronco but unfortunately the serious negative offset was hitting everything with the 35/12.50/16 tire mounted so I sold my wheels. But I have something coming from my good friends from Mackin! Keep it up and I’ll be following your build for sure!

Bronc69

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, 2022 X3 (wife's), 2015 GTI (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Love the build!

I too have Volk TE37SL on my 2015 GTI and love the strength and light weight of forged wheels.
I'm not really sure why anyone would be upset with running JDM wheels on a Bronco. The vast majority of wheels that are under $500 are made in China.

I also have two sets of Litespeed Racing forged wheels.
I did a completely custom set of forged magnesium wheels on my 991.2 and a custom design forged aluminum on the wife's X3.
They can do a completely custom design and don't charge extra for it. I have, for some time, contemplated him doing a custom design that looks like a TE37XT with a beadlock ring (not true beadlock as I need these for everyday use.

Contact Patrick. They're located in California as well.
www.litespeedracing.com

titleistforged

Base
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Base, 2015 991.1 911
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for the quick shoutout Lo - new TE37 Sonic SL owner checking in, but not for my Bronco haha.

Loving the progress and reading along, and we'll hang soon

OP
OP
Love Shop Auto Lo

Love Shop Auto Lo

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Lo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There’s no way white rims work with Area 51. Holy crap, that looks great! Kudos for having the vision to see that through.
I can't take too much credit. I believe some dude on IG with a similarly kitted rig was first and proved the concept.

However the real credit goes to the boys across the ponds. The Brits know what color combos look good on their square trucks

Sponsored

AgWagon

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 4-door OB, '06 911S, '79 Chevy C10
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can't take too much credit. I believe some dude on IG with a similarly kitted rig was first and proved the concept.

However the real credit goes to the boys across the ponds. The Brits know what color combos look good on their square trucks
First, we must be kindred spirits; see my other vehicle. Second, LOVE the build and so happy I stumbled upon your thread. My vision for my '21 Outer Banks in Rapid Red requires white wheels that I just didn't see anywhere until yours. These TE37s fit the vision EXACTLY! I'm seriously considering it (choking on the price a bit but yolo?) BUT my OB is non-Sasquatch. The most my rig sees is gravel and some mud ruts and I love the ride as is so I have no interest in lifting it.

I'm pretty vehicle savvy but wheel/tire specs are something I've never mastered. It's like black magic to me. What do I do if I want these TE37s for my non-Sasquatch? 18x8 +20 are available and seem the closest fit to my stock 18x7.5 +55. But if anything I want maybe an 0.5-1 inch more poke, not less, than my stockers. Should I be going 0 offset for that? Is there a reason to go with 17x8.5 +15s? Ideally I'd like to get to a 33" tire diameter vs. the 32" stock.

So many questions! Let me know if you're open to me just calling you at your shop.

OP
OP
Love Shop Auto Lo

Love Shop Auto Lo

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Lo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First, we must be kindred spirits; see my other vehicle. Second, LOVE the build and so happy I stumbled upon your thread. My vision for my '21 Outer Banks in Rapid Red requires white wheels that I just didn't see anywhere until yours. These TE37s fit the vision EXACTLY! I'm seriously considering it (choking on the price a bit but yolo?) BUT my OB is non-Sasquatch. The most my rig sees is gravel and some mud ruts and I love the ride as is so I have no interest in lifting it.

I'm pretty vehicle savvy but wheel/tire specs are something I've never mastered. It's like black magic to me. What do I do if I want these TE37s for my non-Sasquatch? 18x8 +20 are available and seem the closest fit to my stock 18x7.5 +55. But if anything I want maybe an 0.5-1 inch more poke, not less, than my stockers. Should I be going 0 offset for that? Is there a reason to go with 17x8.5 +15s? Ideally I'd like to get to a 33" tire diameter vs. the 32" stock.

So many questions! Let me know if you're open to me just calling you at your shop.
Forreal! If you don't mind sharing pics, I'd love to see the 911. Even funnier, I'm from Jersey too!

Thank you for the kind words. Never did I think I could be inspiring people on their builds. In my mind, I'm just happy to share a different creative take on the platform as well as being a resource to others

I actually have been saving this to reference for when a customer in a red bronco wants to do white wheels

Red on White TE37's:

Red on White SCS's:

------------------------------
Here are my thoughts on your fitment IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO LIFT IT. Fitment is almost like black magic. It's all an illusionnnnn🪄✨...

You want to go smaller wheel diameter+ taller meaty tire

This will give the illusion that your truck is lifted. If you look at @titleistforged's base 4 door, it has no lift. Meaty 33 falken wildpeak's + proper off-road spec wheels.

As for poke, again it's all an illusion. 17x8.5 et0 is the magic spec for outer banks fenders. I'll try to get pics of that truck later. For now here's Wayne's and the evolution of it. Wheels + Tire/ No lift. I love the proportionality of the fitment with the aftermarket wheels. Tbh, having done a lot of trails in Northern CA, Wayne's setup is very capable for most of the trails. We'll have the grip and clearance for snow, dirt, gravel, and some light rock crawling.

Ford Bronco ⚡️Retro Modern A51 Badlands Build: Kings/KC/TE37⚡️ IMG_8765.JPG

Ford Bronco ⚡️Retro Modern A51 Badlands Build: Kings/KC/TE37⚡️ IMG_8767.JPG

Ford Bronco ⚡️Retro Modern A51 Badlands Build: Kings/KC/TE37⚡️ IMG_9643.JPG

Ford Bronco ⚡️Retro Modern A51 Badlands Build: Kings/KC/TE37⚡️ IMG_1115.JPG

Ford Bronco ⚡️Retro Modern A51 Badlands Build: Kings/KC/TE37⚡️ IMG_1117.JPG

As for question, send them over my way here. You can leave your contact info and I can shoot ya call. Maybe a FaceTime too if you want to see my bronco for reference to fitment
https://www.loveshopauto.com/contact✌🏽

Last edited:

titleistforged

Base
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Base, 2015 991.1 911
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks Lo for the showcase!

These are actually 32s, not 33" tires. In case someone wants my setup exactly.

+1 on that my current setup is perfect for simple off-roading, as that is what I'm looking for out of my Bronco.

Last edited:

AgWagon

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 4-door OB, '06 911S, '79 Chevy C10
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh man, that is great info and very helpful. The look I'm going for isn't at all rock-crawler but rather desert or dirt track racer; shades of Big Oly, if you will. So I just want the wells filled out with a touch more rubber and some flash wheels -- white ones will be perfect with the vintage white stripe I put on it. I've heard people say the red/white combo is too Santa but I don't think so and I'm going for it!

Your wheels on this with a little more rubber (and probably a KC-type lightbar) will be boss!
Ford Bronco ⚡️Retro Modern A51 Badlands Build: Kings/KC/TE37⚡️ bronco

I don't have any good pics of the 911 but it is an S coupe w/ sport chrono, midnight blue over tan, 6 speed. :cool:

WonkyBronky

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak, '20 Raptor, Porsches, track cars
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh man, that is great info and very helpful. The look I'm going for isn't at all rock-crawler but rather desert or dirt track racer; shades of Big Oly, if you will. So I just want the wells filled out with a touch more rubber and some flash wheels -- white ones will be perfect with the vintage white stripe I put on it. I've heard people say the red/white combo is too Santa but I don't think so and I'm going for it!

Your wheels on this with a little more rubber (and probably a KC-type lightbar) will be boss!

I don't have any good pics of the 911 but it is an S coupe w/ sport chrono, midnight blue over tan, 6 speed. :cool:
Tan interior is probably better though than those old ones with the nasty grey leather/vinyl!
Sponsored