Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

⚡

The really big news here is that Lightning Blue somehow managed to get its own emoji.

Why can't the other colors get their own special icons?

Are we trying to set up a forum caste system here where only FE owners (albeit, the most dedicated of all of us) get cool forum graphics in their threads, mod privileges, a secret wave and the best '21 Bronco color???

⚡
I had it as ?first then realized I got a ⚡ emoji so I changed it! ?? I was like oooh we got a lightning bolt! Be better lol
Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those side steps on the Wildtrak look terrible. Its like look at this sweet updated modern Bronco with 1994 Ranger running boards on it. Sorry...mild rant.

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Have to do some googling see if any Auto Shows are coming up. I know Chicago moved to Spring.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You know, that brings up something else....trying to find when/where to see these things in hopes of standing NEAR one pre-order.
Seems like, except for the few big events, we only find out shortly before or during an event/showing ....and nothing near Chicago-land ..... I mean , I get the Bears Lions rivalry, but we gots the $$$$ too!!! LOL
Throw us a bone Ford !

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Those side steps on the Wildtrak look terrible. Its like look at this sweet updated modern Bronco with 1994 Ranger running boards on it. Sorry...mild rant.
I agree. But at least the WT isn't the BB in the background. So far Ford has only put the 76 Truck Stop mud flap on the BB. Absolutely terrible.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have to do some googling see if any Auto Shows are coming up. I know Chicago moved to Spring.
LOL, I'm all "Why don't they just announce where they will be!!!" . :mad:
I know everyone is raving about the lightning blue but I like the Velocity Blue just as much. I have been around Velocity Blue a lot on the F-150's and to me it's almost the same. Here is Velocity Blue on the new F-150.

Velocity Blue 2021 F-150 STX 10.jpg
Lightning Blue 2021 Bronco 2-Door manual transmission 1.jpg
Velocity Blue 2021 F-150 STX 12.jpg
Lightning Blue 2021 Bronco 2-Door manual transmission 2.jpg
Velocity Blue 2021 F-150 STX 13.jpg
Totally agree, in person, LB is slightly darker, but they are both very rich colors...and very similar.

I happy just seeing LB, it works fine for me to fill in the blanks, even though I've been fussing about seeing VB.

MDH Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F350 Crew cab 4x4 powestroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you seen the new pictures of the Blue 2D Sas Bronco? They are saying it's Lightning Blue but to me it looks like Velocity Blue?

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

LOL Sorry, I'm getting confused on my colors because it looks so much like Velocity Blue I'm used to.
I also did in my head I had the backwards!! Especially staring at both made my eyes cross!! ?

Sponsored
OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You know, that brings up something else....trying to find when/where to see these things in hopes of standing NEAR one pre-order.
Seems like, except for the few big events, we only find out shortly before or during an event/showing ....and nothing near Chicago-land ..... I mean , I get the Bears Lions rivalry, but we gots the $$$$ too!!! LOL
Throw us a bone Ford !
This is what I found. New York is coming up quick. That is a huge show of the year! I wonder they would take all those?! Only bc they had very few in Orlando!

Screenshot_20210111-163749.png

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ashley, thanks again to you, and Stig for all of the teaser pictures. It's just amazing to think about the computer system that allows 2 different vehicles with different options to flow down the line back, to back. And the parts fall right in line for the employees on the assembly line.

And BTW, I'm a big fan of Lightning Blue.

Ford Bronco ⚡ Lightning Blue Bronco 2 door + Oxford White Wildtrak + herd getting shipped out ? Screenshot_20210111-163749
..Your comment brings back crazy memories of years a ago....I can remember building the big LTD's...on the line up in Mahwah(NJ)....We had three body styles...4dr,2dr,and wagon...like seven different interior colors...rugs..dashboards...seats...like seven different color vinyl roofs...painting every car individually by hand.. a few different engines...and out of 900 units a day..we had very few problems to correct...so yes the way things are now...the quality is better...but at a cost of maybe 1 million jobs lost...
Sponsored