Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Tahoe PPV
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Lightning Blue is such a nice color. Its the "Goldilocks" blue between VB and AMB.

I wish it was available on all trims. Its irritating that Ford is treating it like an exclusive Bronco FE color but you can get it on a $21k XL Ranger work truck.

Yeah, I might be a bit salty :cautious:
Sponsored

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lightning Blue is such a nice color. Its the "Goldilocks" blue between VB and AMB.

I wish it was available on all trims. Its irritating that Ford is treating it like an exclusive Bronco FE color but you can get it on a $21k XL Ranger work truck.

Yeah, I might be a bit salty :cautious:
That's a great description of it. It can look very dark almost purplish or lighter blue with a ton of metallic depending on the lighting. It really is a great color and I also wish it was available on all Bronco models.

Potatomafia

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Tahoe PPV
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's a great description of it. It can look very dark almost purplish or lighter blue with a ton of metallic depending on the lighting. It really is a great color and I also wish it was available on all Bronco models.
Lighting Blue kinda reminds me of the Sonic Blue that was on the New Edge Mustangs. I wanted a Terminator Cobra in Sonic Blue in the worst way ?

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

MustangAngle.jpg

Gonna miss mine too, but the Bronco will take away some of the sting.
Make that 3. I know I'm going to miss the performance and sound.

And to show more how the color can change depending on lighting, here are a couple pictures of mine in different lighting conditions:

uKOh5zZ.jpg

aO27yji.jpg

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Make that 3. I know I'm going to miss the performance and sound.

And to show more how the color can change depending on lighting, here are a couple pictures of mine in different lighting conditions:

Ford Bronco ⚡ Lightning Blue Bronco 2 door + Oxford White Wildtrak + herd getting shipped out ? aO27yji

Ford Bronco ⚡ Lightning Blue Bronco 2 door + Oxford White Wildtrak + herd getting shipped out ? aO27yji
Those pics nail it. Such a great color, and a great car. Of all the Mustangs I have owned that one was the most fun to drive.

Sponsored

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The ones in the yard are actually a great depiction showing the regression from Sasquatch --> 33s on the BL --> standard tires. Thanks!

jswan

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sweet Mary!! ? I love the way that white Wild Trak looks!
Other than the goofy lower graphics, I'm with ya on that one. Never thought I'd go back to a white vehicle, but my old Expy was white and hid desert pinstriping so well. This looks great, and the white serves a good purpose.

bf4445

First Name
Britt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007LarietCC4x4, 2018FocusTit, 2016Jeep reneTH
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

bf4445

First Name
Britt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007LarietCC4x4, 2018FocusTit, 2016Jeep reneTH
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Other than the goofy lower graphics, I'm with ya on that one. Never thought I'd go back to a white vehicle, but my old Expy was white and hid desert pinstriping so well. This looks great, and the white serves a good purpose.
I usually end up ordering oxford white and I'm trying to break that thirty year old habit.
Sponsored