Base
First Name
Ron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Clubs

Webasto update with a little clarity:

Production output for the last 2 weeks has actually been fairly high, enough to keep the previously-scheduled MIC builds moving. However, that production mostly came at the hands of Ford employees working through their respective shutdowns. Most Ford workers will transition from Plymouth back to their normal plants on Monday.

There will be a dip in output as the new teams are trained and brought up to speed. Ford's presence in management and engineering at the plant will not change for the foreseeable future.

Things are moving in the right direction... slowly.
I have to say that I really appreciate the Ford team jumping into the fire and working to pull this out with Webasto dropping the ball so hard.

Advertisement

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Webasto update with a little clarity:

Production output for the last 2 weeks has actually been fairly high, enough to keep the previously-scheduled MIC builds moving. However, that production mostly came at the hands of Ford employees working through their respective shutdowns. Most Ford workers will transition from Plymouth back to their normal plants on Monday.

There will be a dip in output as the new teams are trained and brought up to speed. Ford's presence in management and engineering at the plant will not change for the foreseeable future.

Things are moving in the right direction... slowly.
Thanks for this Ross. Gives me hope that I may actually get my Bronco built before 2023.

Johnny Mo

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Vehicle Showcase
I have to say that I really appreciate the Ford team jumping into the fire and working to pull this out with Webasto dropping the ball so hard.
Dropping the ball? I'm of the mindset they punctured it, kicked it over the fence and it landed in the neighbor's blazing firepit.

Advertisement

Apollo Optics

Advertisement