Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I likely missed this many places but couldn’t find via a quick search.
Timing wise…If someone’s build day is (for simplicity) 9/1….how long until it complete, then shipped, then ready for pickup at dealer?
Eliminate all the weird Bronco-isms like MIC dirt lot waiting and all….in a “normal, available, goes-as-it-should” production, what does that timeline look like?
I have a Ranger and a Bronco ordered. On the Ranger it appears from order to build is 10-12 weeks. My Bronco is 2 door MIC so it's going to 2022. As far as delivery after built......depends where you live. I have heard some taking 3-4 weeks to actually deliver.
Sponsored

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They still have all of November and the beginning of December, but yes, this is the beginning of the end of MY21.
Damn, I was hoping they would end 21 MY early and start on my 22 😭😂😂

PapaWE

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Chevy K2500, 07 HD Nightrain
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like the “Run Arounds “ are being pushed into November/December production.
Not necessarily , My dealer is saying 2nd week October. Of course as history has shown that could always change. If any other Badlands builds that have been along for the ride since May could chime in with any news they have.

Hamhands

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So what do you suppose happens to the people that got their VIN and have the MIC tops on their build? Whos build dates have already passed? I keep seeing people making statements that No MIC tops this year.
I have 4 door base rapid red in MIC, I have a VIN,
First build week wasnjuly 26th.
It has been pushed back several times all the way to week of Sept 27.
Then I got a letter from Ford saying I should hear from them in early October and they plan on building my Bronco this year.
Who knows

Sponsored

Bronco Pilot

First Edition
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 BMW M3, 2018 F150, 2018 EA330SC
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This is a big, big week coming up. I was expecting a cleanup week and a full one, not three full weeks. VIN-less FE order holders should be very happy on Thursday.
I hope you are right. Reserved FE within first hour of ordering. Still no VIN, no build date.

FORD.com just says ordering with dealer for three weeks now.

Stay Pumped !!!!

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not necessarily , My dealer is saying 2nd week October. Of course as history has shown that could always change. If any other Badlands builds that have been along for the ride since May could chime in with any news they have.
I can see mixing in some non-FE Run Arounds in with the FE’s (especially early Run Arounds), but in large part, I still believe the vast majority of Run Arounds will be November/December builds.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I love it where I live up here in Maryland , and love all of the people, but getting my new Bronco soft top in November might result in me becoming a snow bird for at least one winter.
I'm right there with you, fellow Marylander, but I've been driving my Mustang GT Convertible year round, and it'll be fine when I get my OBX soft top next month!

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So I’m guessing all of us FE guys that got out VINs and build weeks last week from our dealers will get an official email this week?
I assume that will be the case. My dealer said I'm showing 10/18 in the system and I've seen FE order holders who were notified about other October build weeks.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I hope you are right. Reserved FE within first hour of ordering. Still no VIN, no build date.

FORD.com just says ordering with dealer for three weeks now.

Stay Pumped !!!!
Did you verify that your order wasn't 99'd? That's the one thing that you need to verify.

Sponsored

mcdoogs

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Ford Focus ST, 21 Mercedes Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Whose pumped to get their ragtop just in time for the snow to start flyin?!?! Yeah go ford!
I'm tempted to '99' my order for this very reason, at this point i'm so burnt over this whole process I'd kind of rather wait for a spring delivery. The main reason I don't is that I have a sneaking suspicion that if I do that I'll somehow get pushed more to the end of the line and won't get delivery until this time next year lol. Probably smarter to keep playing the weekly bronco lottery now

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

For the first time yesterday I saw a soft top 4 door in my area just trotting down the road. So I'm sure everyone is going to start seeing these soft tops all over the place. Not sure if it makes me more jealous or excited to get mine. Only time can tell. One day they will be as average as seeing another jeep. Guess we should enjoy this time of excitement while we can, until the next thing comes along. ? DEBBIE DOWNER! lmao.

b90ytfeuv9xqlv31j5p9u16echvmec7i3zygmf2y&rid=giphy.gif

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only FE all other unscheduled MIC are now MY22
Yes, but if they have any hard tops scheduled at all .... wouldn't that say something about the status of the MIC v2.0?

It means a lot to the Dirt Mountain Broncos.

mcdoogs

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Ford Focus ST, 21 Mercedes Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For the first time yesterday I saw a soft top 4 door in my area just trotting down the road. So I'm sure everyone is going to start seeing these soft tops all over the place. Not sure if it makes me more jealous or excited to get mine. Only time can tell. One day they will be as average as seeing another jeep. Guess we should enjoy this time of excitement while we can, until the next thing comes along. ? DEBBIE DOWNER! lmao.

Ford Bronco ⛔️ [Update: Scheduling Cancelled For 10/18 Build Week]: Bronco scheduling this upcoming week (of 8/30) for production build weeks 10/4, 10/11, 10/18 b90ytfeuv9xqlv31j5p9u16echvmec7i3zygmf2y&rid=giphy
Heh yeah it'll be a little while but soon enough after seeing the thousandth Bronco at the grocery store or being driven by teenagers we'll all come to terms with the fact that this is in fact a mass produced car designed to appeal to as many people as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.