Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This update was before the dreaded Friday the 13th letter. You have a VIN, so you will get a 2021. Your build schedule isn’t valid anymore. Everything got reset in the 13th email. You will get your new build date In October when Ford will send you that information. THIS ONLY APPLIES IF YOU HAVE A MIC TOP!
I’ve been moved 4 times in October in to November already. Why does my date keep moving? I will update every time it moves, whether positive or negative. I’ve said in other posts that I don’t know why they are bothering to move it when they should list it as tbd. That last update was when I went from build day of august 18 to build week of august 24.
My build week has continuously moved since that time with multiple moves in single days even.
Sponsored

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ve been moved 4 times in October in to November already. Why does my date keep moving? I will update every time it moves, whether positive or negative. I’ve said in other posts that I don’t know why they are bothering to move it when they should list it as tbd. That last update was when I went from build day of august 18 to build week of august 24.
My build week has continuously moved since that time with multiple moves in single days even.
I’ve been pushed back 4 times. I’m going to ignore my latest build date until I get the email from Ford in October.

Bshaw386

Big Bend
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’ve been pushed back 4 times. I’m going to ignore my latest build date until I get the email from Ford in October.
I have been moved 7 times going all the way back to mid June… pay no attention to the build dates, just stand by for the email saying it has shipped.

350DGRZ

First Edition
First Name
Nilo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 FX4 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Dealer confirmed I am a 1 priority but has no other info. Hopefully this coming Thursday is our day!
I'm a 17 priority with an unknown dealer allocation number.

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looking like I'll be lucky to get mine before the 2nd anniversary of my day 2 reservation... Somebody wanna volunteer to tell my wife that the AMB she chose is not gonna be available?

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I hope you are right. Reserved FE within first hour of ordering. Still no VIN, no build date.

FORD.com just says ordering with dealer for three weeks now.

Stay Pumped !!!!
Exact same sitch for me with and FE and a buddy of mine with another FE res. Unfortunately
I'm in the exact same boat. I'm thinking we will know something in the next two weeks.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, but if they have any hard tops scheduled at all .... wouldn't that say something about the status of the MIC v2.0?

It means a lot to the Dirt Mountain Broncos.
Not necessarily, there is the possibility that they have a lot scheduled with hard tops that haven’t been built so they’ll be built this year and then they have all the FEs

MMBrodsky

First Edition
First Name
Marcos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 turbo
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm a 17 priority with an unknown dealer allocation number.
I'm in the exact same boat. I'm thinking we will know something in the next two weeks.
I hope so. I guess we are only supposedly “guaranteed” MY21s but that doesn’t guarantee delivery in 2021, just production.

Sponsored

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Three weeks of scheduling this time probably means Ford is pretty confident in MAP production and they're cranking them out full speed ahead. I think even though a lot of these will be the remaining FEs, we started to see a lot of time stamp jumpers in last week's scheduling email group and I bet we're going to see a lot more this upcoming Thursday as Ford starts to run out of soft top orders at each dealer's allocation level.

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Last week Ford scheduled a lot of FE's to be built in September. Why if the MIC TOP is not available until October?

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last week Ford scheduled a lot of FE's to be built in September. Why if the MIC TOP is not available until October?
It's ALL speculation at this point. No joke.
If in all the Internet there was one single solitary reputable source that was giving info on the status of the MIC v2.0 , we would have found it and it would light this forum and every other Bronco board on fire!

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There is speculation Ford was filling spaces in the September assemble plan with FEs knowing they could slide those vehicles into October or November and move up the October vehicles into September. Clearly buyers want a good MIC top and not a rushed top. I would be very surprised if the September FE dates held!

Skydoc

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F350 , LS3 V8 Jeep Wrangler jku
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whose pumped to get their ragtop just in time for the snow to start flyin?!?! Yeah go ford!
We are just getting to hard top and doors off down here in south Florida. As long as I can get a hard top next summer that would be great but not holding breath
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.